Upi mandate issues

I have placed bid for Happiest minds and accepted UPI mandate and amount is blocked. And later i decided to cancel the bid as i was in hurry of funds and i cancelled it. When can i expect my refund of blocked amount for hwich i have cancelled. Please suggest…

The process of initiation of refunds started on 15th September.

You cancelled your application, so your amount should’ve been unblocked by now. Best if you get in touch with your bank.

I cancelled similarly but the mandate didn’t get revoked , when contacted bank they said I had to wait till mandate end date which is 27th in happiest minds…

1 Like

Actually what happens sometimes you apply twice and mandate is selected for already cancelled ipo request.
I myself is facing this problem better wait till 27 if it’s happiest mind and 29th if it’s route mobile

2 Likes

this upi based ipo payment is pathetic…i had applied for chemcon today & it has failed in authorization…now i don;t know whether i should reapply or cancel. @siva @nithin why can’t you make it very simple to take amount from our ledger…this is a pain as we see several people are facing regular issues.

If the authorisation was failed, you can delete your earlier application and make a new one. If it still doesn’t work, you can apply through Net Banking ASBA service provided by your bank, the process is explained here.

1 Like

I don’t have neither upi nor debit card, can i still apply IPO via netbanking ASBA ?And,

is my chances of allotment affects for not using upi !?

Yes, you can apply through Netbanking ASBA.

Doesn’t matter whether you use UPI or ASBA, there is no affect on allotment.

1 Like

You can mail to registrar, and get refund within 2 hrs

You can. It won’t affect the allotment

Hello everyone, i have placed IPO application for CAMS and received UPI mandate after 2 hours. Immediately i have accepted and amount has been blocked. But now in IPO application status it is showing that Sponsor bank rejected mandate due to invalid UPI address. Can anyone suggest me what to do. Amount is still been blocked. No refund yet. Whom should i consult Zerodha or my bank.

Your amount has been blocked, the RTA will consider your application.

1 Like

I accepted the mandate for chemcon. It shows authorization failed, however the amount is blocked. :expressionless: What should I do? Should I wait? Should I delete and make a new application?

As answered above.

1 Like

i have applied for CAMS IPO and received mandate request on bhim upi but as i proceeded it says Rsponse time out ( Deemed Approved) and amount got blocked from my account but in BHIM UPI it says ipo creation failed What should i do? @ShubhS9

Looks similar issue to one I responded to just above your post.

Nothing to worry, even i faced the same issue yesterday. You can delete your application and apply again. Blocked funds will be revoked in 24 hours. Dont know why this happens but this will definitely makes us nervous and frustrating. Keep additional funds in hand

Nothing to worry, even i faced the same issue yesterday. You can delete your application and apply again. Blocked funds will be revoked in 24 hours.

I applied for cams ipo through Upi mandate. Since I do not received mandate for long, i deleted the order and bidded again. Then i received a mandate and approved. But after some time again a mandate came and approved that also. But the problem is that first mandate was from the bid that i had cancelled and amount blocked in my account and second mandate rejected for insufficient fund . Should i create a new bid now? When will the blocked fund will unblock ?

i would say to Bid for new application. The amount blocked for cancelled application may get revoked within 24-48 hours. But if you reach your bank on this, they will unblock it immediately. Even i have faced similar issue in recent days. My suggestion is to wait for atleast 3hours for mandate request to appear for yur bid. And moreover check SMS at the time of approving your mandate. The mandate request will be seen in SMS with your application number. So, you dont need to block fund for cancelled application.