Upi mandate issues

You can delete the earlier application you made for IPO, and apply again, if it still doesn’t work you can also apply through Netbanking ASBA, the process has been explained here.

On 9th september I applied for Route mobile IPO and received a mandate within 10 mins which I authorized too. The next day i received one more mandate requesting approval for the same application number. Please help in resolving this.Thanks!

If you have already authorized, you can ignore it.

I applied for route mobile IPO. on 12th september, when i’m trying to approve the mandate, i’m getting an error in UPI as “ORIGINAL REQAUTHMANDATE NOT FOUND”. Any idea why this error is coming?

I am facing similar issues. Did you get any solution to this ?

2 Likes

I faced same issue with happiest minds IPO so what happened next

I am facing the Same problem in happiest mind ipo…

If the upi mandate status is not updated on the closing day of the issue. That means application is invalid.
when you check the allotment status with application number or pan card both shows invalid.
In future If we are applying through UPI make sure we have to apply 1 day before closing day and if not the status is updated we can cancel and reapply.
Best way is to do with asba with any bank account.
The chances of failure is nil and the blocked amount will be released instantly on the final allotment date.

2 Likes

My application is not found for route mobile, even though my funds are blocked. Please help.

There is no need to worry.
The mandate end date is 29/09/2020.
your bank will revoke on or before 29th.
I have similar issue with HappiestMind, we have to wait till mandate end date.

You can verify your application on NSE website.

If you haven’t received the allotment, the process of initiation of refunds will start today.

The website mentioned is just for verifying bid info.
Yo verify allotment please visit https://rkarisma.kfintech.com/ipostatus/.

I am also facing same issue for route mobile IPO
Share alloted but payment failed what to do?

I have placed bid for Happiest minds and accepted UPI mandate and amount is blocked. And later i decided to cancel the bid as i was in hurry of funds and i cancelled it. When can i expect my refund of blocked amount for hwich i have cancelled. Please suggest…

The process of initiation of refunds started on 15th September.

You cancelled your application, so your amount should’ve been unblocked by now. Best if you get in touch with your bank.

I cancelled similarly but the mandate didn’t get revoked , when contacted bank they said I had to wait till mandate end date which is 27th in happiest minds…

1 Like

Actually what happens sometimes you apply twice and mandate is selected for already cancelled ipo request.
I myself is facing this problem better wait till 27 if it’s happiest mind and 29th if it’s route mobile

2 Likes

this upi based ipo payment is pathetic…i had applied for chemcon today & it has failed in authorization…now i don;t know whether i should reapply or cancel. @siva @nithin why can’t you make it very simple to take amount from our ledger…this is a pain as we see several people are facing regular issues.

If the authorisation was failed, you can delete your earlier application and make a new one. If it still doesn’t work, you can apply through Net Banking ASBA service provided by your bank, the process is explained here.

1 Like

I don’t have neither upi nor debit card, can i still apply IPO via netbanking ASBA ?And,

is my chances of allotment affects for not using upi !?