Upi mandate issues

bhai tumhara piasa unblock hogaya kya beacuse the same thing happen to me

bhai did your money get unblocked??

same thing with me

I have deleted my application for IPO, but my fund is still blocked. As you earlier said, if fund is not released 24-48hrs, to whom should i contact ?

You can contact NPCI at [email protected] and also get in touch with your Bank.

1 Like

I have accepted upi mandate and fund is blocked but console showing request accepted by sponsor bank and request recieved by sponsor bank in zerodha console
what do I do?

Your application has been submitted and funds too have been blocked, you don’t have to do anything.

Thank you for your response Shubh
It’s a great help :slight_smile:

and even though amount blocked console shows none!!

Mandate accepted and funds blocked but status not updated on Console - Console displays the UPI status last received from the exchange. This status is likely to get updated as the banks reconcile their records with the exchange. The exchange will share their file with the RTA at the end of the issue and the RTA will check if the amounts are blocked using the bank’s file to do the final reconciliation before allotment.

Hi could you please tell me which UPI app gpay phonepe work perfectly for IPO I tried with ASBA service but it closed now on 2 Am

You can use any application.

Zerodha showing pending request and banks say amount blocked will zerodha takes some time for update .?

Have explained it above.

It’s been more than 8 hours hours still console showing amount blocked none even though amount is blocked
Is there any problem?

Last time when I applied to CAMS same thing happened with me but that time Isuccessfully applied to IPO don’t worry if your money is blocked then you successfully applied for IPO

Hi Nithin,

I recently applied for mazagon dock ipo and received mail alert which is showing price as 999999.99 instead of the price of each share. can you plz help me understand this what does that price column says about.
attaching the screenshot of the statement.

I recently applied for mazagon dock ipo and received mail alert which is showing price as 999999.99 instead of the price of each share. can someone

plz help me understand this what does that price column says about.
attaching the screenshot of the statement

1 Like

May be we click on cutoff price that’s why it showing am saying MAY BE