Upi mandate issues

even you got the same amount in price column ?

Yes same 99999.99 something

Nothing to worry. It takes that value by default if you apply at cutoff price. Just think that you have successfully applied at the cutoff price.

UPI mandate issues continue… Now after finally managing to apply for MAZDOCK using different UPI App on IPHONE (instead of ICICI which is not supported for god knows what reason) we ended up entering the wrong UPI PIN :hot_face:

Is there anything that can be done now to reinitiate the IPO Mandate? :roll_eyes:

bro try using net banking it’s faar better from the next ipo
Okay

Hi,

I have applied for upcoming IPO Likhitha Infrastructure after that got request on Bhim UPI wherein approved and is is showing succesfull on bhim app. But after few hour again got request for modification approval on UPI app.

Note: i checked my bank acc, and ammount is blocked but in Zerodha profile it is showing request approve by sponser bank and under ammount block section status is showing None.

Please help me to understand the reason and also confirm if my application is succesfull or not

Thanks .

Can some one please help me out

Thanks for response, but i received one more request for payment. Shall i proceed with that, suspected double ammount will block and if Share would not be allotted then how much ammount will get back to in bank acc.

And one more thing, is my application is submitted ?

Thanks .

If your ammount has already been blocked then you can ignore the second mandate, this you might have received due to some issues with the app or bank.

You check your bid details on NSE website.

Bhai kya hua fir

yes my funds too released before mandate expiry date

just cancel or delete the bid and then place new bid

Mazgaon Dock IPO Ka allotment status kab aayga ? Kal ?

Allotment will be finalized today, you can check the status here.

Yes but yet it’s not showing just like CAMS may be it Will display tommorrow only

Might not have updated the details yet, can check after sometime.

Why does it show no record found when I check the allotment status of IPO? I had received bidding details from NSE.
I had applied for one IPO through ASBA but
when I checked allotment status it is showing upi mandate pending?

You can get in touch with the RTA at [email protected] or at [email protected], they should guide you through further process.

Hi,
One lot of mazagon dock ship has been allotted to me but UPI payment has been failed and now what to do from my end? Any suggestions?