Upstox Just Disrupted Charting & Trading with Upstox 3.0

@Mehdi_Abbas Well, I don’t know what world do you live in. I have quit trading large amount Zerodha a long time back because in any given second the plug will get yanked.
THAT IS NOT THE CASE WITH UPSTOX.

Personally, I have never faced such issues during trading hours. I have never even had to use their support so can’t speak for that.

In terms of reporting, Zerodha is ahead and has some cool platforms like Coin and Tickertape.

Zerodha is focusing on all the ancillary products except for Kite.

1 Like

It looks like you want everything for free? Go buy sensibul pro plan to fill up your requirements. I am sorry if I am harsh… I am just using common sense that people ranting here which indirectly means they doesnt want to subscribe to sensibull but want it free… I dont think Upstox 3.0 can beat the technology that zerodha has. Their option chain/strategy builder I cant trust at all…

No, this is wrong, in last 3 months markets are volatile only and we faced issues 2 times for few minutes. I request you to check other broker twitter handles in last 2 months, how many times they are down. Said that, I am not giving an excuse to be down.

Sensibull/streak/smallcase are not our companies, they are startups who approached us with a solution. We don’t have expertise/bandwidth to build them so partnered with them. Now smallcase is with 10 brokers and counting, sensibull is with 4 brokers and are adding more.
They are solving entire industry issues. Also I personally opine one should consider the charge as investment to learn, gain knowledge and able to use advanced features.

2 Likes

I dont agree, compare both the platforms and be honest and tell which platforms looks user friendly. My SON, 14 years old could understand what means buy/sell or my positions… Trust me I am being honest… You need to be a regular trader to really notice whats wrong with Upstox, their charting, their pathetic watchlist and web my god so so confusing…

Siva bhai yeh woh log hai jo youtubers ko follow karte karte thak gaye hai, youtubers/tipsters ko pay kar kar ke inka common sense jag gaya hai isle sab free chahiye ab inko.

Man what’s wrong with you?

Yep zerodha got lot of tech issues in past,
From one year it was stable !
In past 2 months they tech got issues again with volatility.

In upstox recently i had an open position , when i tried to exit there was no exit button available tried to reach support team and they responded after an hour !

@siva ok those are diffrent companies . you can inbuilt the feature like option chain in kite what a problem . lot of your client request the option chain in kite itself in trading qna , why not , say YES man

i am not supporting any broker which one is good or bad , currently i am using zerodha , i need option chain in kite for easy trading on expiray , you know how its will helpfull for option traders ,if you need to charge for that ok lets charge it ,…

@Mehdi_Abbas technicall issue is part of the game , we can ignore it ,every broker have an a issue, we need to bear that one , we can manage these thing in different way , but i request some feature in kite , they are telling coming soon , soon , soon . soon , soon i think i will become old

1 Like

Haha. Don’t worry about that. I was amongst the first 1000 people to sign up with Zerodha and Hanan Delvi knows me very well.

@Guddu_786 Ajkal ka duniya mein, none wants to listen, that is the main problem. You think you know everything and when the tide turns you stand there wide AF.

1 Like

@Guddu_786
@itsadam

People nothing personal here. Each one will have their own opinion, you have mentioned what you like and what you don’t. Please stop it there, too much negativity is bad, our minds only will be disturbed and we have to let it go instead dragging on. So I am removing few posts which are targeted at individuals.

3 Likes