Valid till cancel order

Thnx, @siva,
I chkd about GTT implementation, nice.

However, as in my request, it would be better if this feature had been implemented with Trailing trigger price, it will combine the types of orders into single one and will protect the user against loss during down side move and/or will also protect from loss-in-profit during upside !

and, also why there is plan to charge for this ?
say, if user manually places similar orders everyday, would Zerodha charge for excess number of unexecuted orders ?

R

These come under algos and is not possible to get approvals for these.

We don’t charge but it will put load on the system. Every order placed is a cost to us.

1 Like

BO already have this feature and as I understand, GTT can also be processed as if increasing the validity of BO, just clarifying…

It was a query about charging plan for GTT, so, does it mean plan is cancelled ?
R

Not possible for GTT.

We may charge but even then charges won’t be much, it costs us to support these, don’t you think we should at-least cover them.

:smiley:

Thnx @siva…

ok one more thing @siva,

once Sell OCO GTT is created, TGT and/or SL can be trailed manually, right ?

Yes, one can modify them.

1 Like

I noticed once the trigger is activated, it should be removed the next day. Currently it continues to stay the next day as well.

You can see the status as triggered, if it is not triggered status will be active. Hope this clarifies.

Any timelines for this

We have launched GTT (Good Till Triggered) Orders, you can read more in below post.