Vodafone Idea Limited - Rights Issue

HUGE very huge volume today in rights entitlement renunciation at bse with 99 crore 50 lakh 40457 shares entitlement traded at a wap of rs 1.03. code 750620 R group .

Hi All,

I am not able to see Vodafone Idea rights issue in the IPO section of Corporation Bank. How do I apply for this rights issue using my Corporation bank account?

1 Like

Hiā€¦ Did you get a way out? I have similiar issue and want to know the solution

1 Like

Iā€™m with HDFC and recently bidded for RVNL IPO and got it - this means all is fine and working with HDFC IPO platform. However, till now I dont see Vodafone IPO option in my HDFC netbanking. Also I recieved the CAF form yesterday couriered to my address. Could you please suggest why the IPO option is still not visible in HDFC netbanking yet?

My shares are in pool account f Guiness Securities and SEBI already banned d same Trading Memberā€¦ I didnā€™t received d Courier f CAF alsoā€¦ How can I get CAF onlineā€¦

I hold shares of Idea before ex. dates for rites issue. How can I apply for shares under rites issue?

You can apply through manual process or through ASBA.

Thanks for replying, but I can not see any such option available in ASBAā€¦!! have you applied through ASBA?
How can I apply manually?

ASBA is possible if your bank is SCSB or you have to visit a scsb with application form and pan card.
Manual process is simple just fill the form attach a cheque and hand over at a collection centre at your place . you can even submit your application on last day 24 April too.

1 Like

@MohitBangalore
I am not sure whether I should apply under ASBA or non-ASBA. I had 996 share on Zerodha and am applying for all eligible share and some in additional share but total amount is less than 2Lakh.

I have filled the physical form and cheque to submit but not sure whether I should post it to the registrar or should submit at SCSBs.
Please help ā€¦

1 Like

Even with the physical form the option for ASBA is available. It would be preferable to submit the form at an SCSB branch. Maybe you could share with everyone why youā€™re considering posting the form with a cheque? Thanks

1 Like

if your bank is not SCSB than you have to personally visit a scsb with caf and pan card for ASBA application. in case of Cheque you can send anybody to simply handover the caf at one of the collection centre even on last day 24 April. funds will be debited around 26 or 27 april and rights shares should be allotted by 8-10 May so if it is saving bank account cheque interest loss is of about 12-14 days.

3 Likes

you can download CAF from bigshareonline .com but you must be a shareholder on record date . since the shares were in your brokers pool account he will get the CAF.

i m still facing difficulty is downloading the CAF form from BigShare. I am getting an error, record not found. I had 300 shares as on 29th March.

Anyone else facing the same issue here?

1 Like

in such case you have 2 options (1) drop an e mail to company plus registrar for duplicate caf on e mail.(2) if this do not work out till say 18 april just make a plain paper application and post it along with a bank draft to main collection centre so as to reach by 24 April.

My bank (Indian Overseas Bank) is listed as SCSB for the issue, But I can not see an option in ASBA for appliying for Idea Rights issue in internet bankingā€¦? what to do.

Has any body succesfully applied for this issue through Indian overseas bank?

Even if you are unable to do it online you can physically submit the CAF application and block funds with the ASBA process

Thanks for replying Mohit.

So can I go to any nearby Indian Overseas bank branch and submit my application? How will I get a confirmation that my application in physical form is submitted successfully? As I am out of station I might not be able to revisit the same branch again.

@mohitmehra Thank you for the response.
I donā€™t have any SCSB branch available nearby and hence decided to post the filled form and cheque to the registrar of issue (BigShare).
I am totally confused about whether I am under ASBA or non-ASBA. Please help me if I can apply through non-ASBA as well.
Following is the extract from LOF:
"All Retail Individual Investors complying with the eligibility conditions have the option to apply through the ASBA process or the non-ASBA process. "

Many thanks in advance.

If the application accompanied by cheque is less than 2 Lakh rs it will be accepted as non asba .if it is 2 lakh rs or more it will be rejected .