Vodafone Idea Limited - Rights Issue

@sabkaview
Thank you for the response.
I don’t have any SCSB branch available nearby and hence decided to post the filled form and cheque to the registrar of issue (BigShare).
I am totally confused about whether I am under ASBA or non-ASBA. Please help me if I can apply through non-ASBA as well.
Following is the extract from LOF:
"All Retail Individual Investors complying with the eligibility conditions have the option to apply through the ASBA process or the non-ASBA process. "

Do I mandatory need to check(tick) the box in CAF for ASBA?

Many thanks in advance.

ASBA is compulsory for institutions and some other application ( not all )if it is of rs 2 lakh or more. assuming your application accompanied by mumbai payable cheque is less than rs 2 lakh , it will be accepted .
I am still to understand why most are looking for ASBA option which is appearing very complex for small investors . saving account interest of 10-14 days what one is losing maximum.
If possible and if you have a collection centre at your place handover the application there and get a stamped acknowledgement of caf lower portion. instead of posting to Mumbai but yes distance from your place and traffic issues matter.
if the application is with cheque it is automatic non asba . no need to tick mark.

You can check if your branch is an SCSB branch here. You will get an acknowledgment receipt.

@sabkaview
Thank you for the prompt reply and very well explanation.
Yes, my cheque amount is below 2 Lakh.
One last question, Can I submit the cheque and CAFat any bank SCSB center or does it need to be the bank of which I am giving cheque?

it has to be at a collection centre mentioned on caf like hdfc bank , axis bank branches etc in your city . they will give stamped receipt even if you submit on last day 24 April.

@mohitmehra
Search is not providing the list of SCSBs available if I type in City/State Name in Location…
Any other way to search for the nearby bank?
For example:- I type in Delhi in location and click GO then it shows no records available.
Please help…

Search is not providing the list of SCSBs available if I type in City/State Name in Location…
Any other way to search for the nearby bank?

For example:- I type in Delhi in location and click GO then it shows no records available.
Please help…

I searched at:
https://www.sebi.gov.in/sebiweb/other/OtherAction.do?doRecognisedFpi=yes&intmId=34

if you are using NON ASBA , than scsb option is not required at all.you have to either post it to big share mumbai or hand over at designated collection centres of hdfc bank and axis bank at your place,

Goto page 2, IOB is the 3rd bank listed there. Click on Download File.

Thanks a lot for all you help and time.

@mohitmehra
Thanks a lot for all you help and time in answering all my queries.

Hi guys, i am new to this trading and investing.
What i want to know is that, I have bank account in corporation bank and the same bank is not listed in SCSBs in the SEBI link you guys provided and in the net banking section of this bank there is ASBA option but it does not list VIL. But there is a Bank of Baroda branch in my area which is listed in the SCSBs list of SEBI, but in this branch i dont have an account, but my brother as an account in this same branch and via his net banking when i view ASBA section VIL rights issue is listed there. So what i want to ask is , can i apply for the rights issue via my brothers net banking in Bank of Baroda (in which i have tried registering myself as an investor by providing my PAN and DP id in his net banking account and when i apply for VIL RI it asks me the CAF no. and after that i dont proceed thinking that this will not be valid as i am doing this through someone else’s account even though i given my PAN and DP id.) OR should i go to this BoB branch (in which i dont hold an account) with the CAF and submit it there.
Please tell me what should i do.

Hi,

I am with SBI and in the ASBA section i am not able to view / select the Vodafone Idea share, may i know how i can add the same.

Regards,

I have the same issue, but under IPO section it has started to list vr films & studios ltd’s IPO.
Any possible ways to apply through online ??

in all fairness i may advice not using bank account of different pan no than yours . if you are very particular about ASBA only you have to visit the asba branch SCSB with application and pan no . if you are ok with non asba simply attach a cheque to caf for the number of shares applied and send somebody to a hdfc or axis bank collection centre in your town even on 24 july.

1 Like

Hi,

In the IPO section of ICICI, vodafone idea is not listed. Is there anyone facing the same issue?

Correct me if I am wrong but there is no online process. In CAF you need to fill section for ASBA and submit it to your HDFC Bank. HDFC Bank will take care of the rest.

Please correct me if I am wrong but this is the process I understood from reading instructions in the form.

Correct me if I am wrong but there is no online process. In CAF you need to fill section for ASBA and submit it to your ICICI Bank. ICICI Bank will take care of the rest.

Please correct me if I am wrong but this is the process I understood from reading instructions in the form.

if you have not received CAF you can generate it online.

Alternatively you can apply on plain paper. It is mentioned in the letter of offer. Please see this line for letter of offer and section - Application on Plain Paper - on page 7.

http://www.bigshareonline.com/Web_Reports/BOSSReports/RightsIssue/Vodafone%20Idea%20Abridged%20LOF.pdf

Correct me if I am wrong but there is no online process. In CAF you need to fill section for ASBA and submit it to your SCSB Bank. your SCSB Bank will take care of the rest.

Hi,

In IPO OF ICICI, VODAFONE idea is not listed, anyone facing the same issue?

1 Like