Weekly trading diary : 26th Jan - 1st Feb 2018

Hello Everyone,
I don’t know this one created or not by other. If not then let’s make this thread to discuss and share your trades.
Before everything, WISH YOU ALL , HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY :india:
Hope this trading Session Week will great for all to learn something new.

4 Likes

HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY TO ALL !! :india:

Nifty Start with a nice BULLISH TREND.
Crossed 11110. Hope for More BULLISH.
BANKNIFTY also showing nice moves.

Start to share your positions as well as Don’t forget to help others… :grinning:

I have executed an order and it’s not showing in positions

So all in all zerodha can’t handle high traffic but is happy to collect brokerage.

what the hell. please convert kite to app like pi if it is unable to handle traffic.

Guys are you able to see your positions? It’s stuck on my end. The orders are going sometimes but I can’t see my positions

Just check you Q that is it successfully executed or not ?
If Yes and You can wait for your resected profit then wait. and I hope Kite issue will resolve soon.

Correct. Team has to bring more relavent and strng backend and Server.

NIFTY -> BOOMING …Today we are missing to Book some initial positions… :slight_smile: :smile: :wink:

Anyone can give suggestions on below :-
NIFTY 18FEB CE 12500 , 12400, 12600 's premium is decreasing but their OI and Change OI is relatively good compare to some on NIFTY 18FEB CE 12300,12050,12100 .
Why is it happening. ?

had shot blind orders in banknifty during server problem. thanks to server the orders were executed. :joy::joy:

bank nifty never reach 27446 levels still the chart is plotting why?

How was today’s day trading ?

Can anyone explain Why is lupin down today ???

All the pharma stocks are down today

Just asking bro if there is any news or what??
Last time it was 7 Nov it tanked over 200 points and correction in Nifty started from that day. May we are heading toward a correction.

Pharma Sector is a very big sector. and Whole pharma was down… Also if you will check then Also getting effect from Chemical Up and down moves.

any idea , how much NIFTY will go down for correction… After that We can take some Strong Call BUY option.