Weekly trading diary : 26th Jan - 1st Feb 2018

Will there be further correction?

Today’s closing is important. If it close below 11050 then expect 400 point down from the top even more.

Yes… Up and Down are just like two phase of a coin as HEAD and TAIL.
After some drop it has to recover back untill only condition of Market crash… And currently there are no any sign for market crash.
:slight_smile: :smile: Let’s hope for NIFTY get some intresting more and more BULLISH sign.

Let’s see. Currently already crossed 11050… haha :slight_smile: :wink: Currently trading at 11048.

Buy Nifty @ 11057 11:30

Let’s see . I will hold it for long.
on 25th 26th , Once I took 2 positions for MARCH , that time it was on boom… That day I was getting 17K Profit but now Market is down and I am having 4 Options and under negative of -5805 …
Let’s see what is going to happen. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Well, are you hoping for budget rises nifty up to 300 points?

I firmly believe that monthly bar must close near 11180 that… The next month bar will most probably never gonna enter the domain of January bar… It might be more than bigger bars den January…

For retail investors, buying options means buying volatility. Currently, volatility is very expensive. You may like to reconsider your positions.

Definetly. I will check. But as per today’s trade , can’t exit now. Initially I reserved my 20K for this month Option which I did.
I have 2 options in FEB expiry and 2 Options in MARCH expiry . I think I have some time to check trends and to do analyz

I am thinking , that Nifty will be move back toward BULLISH SIDE in few days again.

2 Likes

See the diff in spot and future…
Writers keeping it high …
reasons

1. Cover put shorts.
  2. Sell calls.
  3. Eating premium both the way…
    :smile: :smile:

Let’s see some action tommorow…
So what’s about others…

I closed sbi position to early . Position was taken yesterday

Rest will forward for next few days ?

Suffered heavy loss. All profits gone because by impatient and immatured trade :frowning:

Wrong entrypoint then attempt to average out

2 Likes

How much loss? Was it on intraday?

Every option player is in loss today including me.
We are just buying volatility .
Game of writers …

Total: -1.45 R loss

This we seems very common and even I also did this to do "Average Out ".
Put your trades to have a look by others also .