Weekly trading diary : 26th Jan - 1st Feb 2018

are you taking 1-5 shares of every stocks…?

Hey newbie to trading. i have some doubts would be glad if someone could clear them. Bought GAIL and booked profit and then after sometime i re-entered the trade and bought GAIL again and booked profit. Now can only see one net profit. So do the profits get merged? if yes then how? because as soon as i re-enterd at a different price point i couldn’t see my previous profit.

If you will trade in same script , then your previous P/L with add with next P/L and you will get final P/L.

1 Like

I m trading with 60rs risk per trade so i adjust my quantity according to it.

I had a bad day in trading as well

Lot of whipsaws today and hard to identify stocks that move. Better to trade nifty futures intraday for the next few days I guess.

Took straddle on few stocks , already at some loss . Hoping for a big movement either side till budget .

Can trade in Future , but main thing is , Traders need to input more amount into Trading Account.

Took another long position on VEDL 18FED 410 CE.
LIMIT Order :- at 1
NRML Status.
Waiting to see , it will execute or not. :slight_smile:

Do you think VEDL will go up during budget session?

Yes.
Today already VEDL is positive side… Those who like INTRADAY trading in EQ , for them VEDL already gave some good profits…
Once Market come to normal time , then VEDL took a nice BULLISH around 9:45 .
So I am hoping it will give some good points into FEB months…
Let’s see , We can’t say with confidence… But can take prediction based on History data,.

how’s your today ?

check on blog for more:

nice…

Wait and Watch condition…
Today just checked my Kite3 just 2-3 times in day… Sitting relax and doing my job.
Today, total Amount comes down till -12000 range , I think and after that bounce back to -7000 range.
Day close with Bullish side… Let’s see what’s about tomorrow…
:slight_smile: :smile: :signal_strength:

5 Likes

there is a good chance that mkt will go up because of budget , but VIX might drop and option price will take a hit

1 Like

as per today’s last 1 hour move, hope for some good move tomorrow.

not a bad day for me… was able to capitalize on last 1hr move…

4 Likes