Weekly trading diary : 2nd Feb - 8th Feb 2018

Well I Guess You Should Have Placed Stop-loss Also For Limited Loss.
As Every Indicator Cannot Be Blindly Trust You Should Keep Sl So That You Can Safe Your Trade

Options are not easy to trade.
They Look Very attractive but yet very complicated to understand.

If You read above of my Post and done some analysis on your own You could have made Good Profit till now.
TATAMOTORS - 395
TATAMOTORS DVR - 223

1 Like

If you are buying options in a range bound market you are going to lose

In range bound market also can make profit … But
one have to play on both side and entry exit should be at right point.

You means have to place BUY in Both CE and PE . But how we can find that perfect range bound.
And If we are putting SL then there are chances to get hit also.

As per both side swing market, SL is very risky and Easy to get trigger also.

Yes Bro I checked your suggestions above, but thing is I also want to do analysis from my side and take perfect position… As Working in office , I can’t track price movement everytime … :slight_smile:

Basically Options are not meant for very quick trades. (Sometimes it’s okay)
But The smart Minds who See the upcoming Up’s & down’s of market They Make best out of options.

Correct . Even I don’t believe into do quick trading… I always like to take positions for 3-5 days and relax

If you do positional trade than don’t put tight stop loss otherwise it will always trigger first …

Target Achieved. :+1:
Made High Of 397.25

1 Like

Nice hold by bulls today. But still going home with puts. Another gapdown tomorrow expected…
:smile:

did iron butterfly when bank nifty was at 26700 … bank nifty down by 500 points and my loss is just 10 points

unable to adjust the legs on friday when bank nifty was at 26500 levels …

adjusted today and my loss will be 30 points … but can’t gain anything out of it
if bank nifty closes above 26200 , i won’t lose those 30 points as well because of STT effect

1 Like

hope to trade along with u guyz

learn how option pricing works … it will take time and money

1 Like

Hey, it does’nt look like an iron butterfly… The 26700CE should have been short instead of long. Is this as it is due to some adjustment?

Ok… could’nt figure it out initially… got it now… you have adjusted the Call side down by 500 points.

1 Like

Sure.
I am learning. Can you provide me some links where I can refer to learn more and more. ?

yes … don’t want to take any chance

26700 call + put , hedge 27200 call and 26200 put…
today adjusted calls … covered 26700 and 27200 … sold 26200 call with 26700 hedge

net credit comes around 470 , but have to return maximum of 500pts

my plan is to adjust at 50% and then at 100% , but friday it was extremely volatile in the last 1hr , so left it

1 Like

Yes bro. :hugs::hugs: