Weekly trading diary : December 2017 Week 2 : 11 Dec - 15 Dec

Thanks for your compliments and love. I am not in that state focussing on currency. Can we discuss on daily currency view and update live trade?

2 Likes

Bro, r u a Robo or a Human? U create so much content in short span! I wonder, has AI finally arrived on tradingqna!

1 Like

i place two order for for 15 min candel
upper breakout buy and lower breakout sell.

i placed buy bracket order,
but i wrongly entered value in sell bracket order so it trigeered (other side buy bracket order was triggered before that)
both cancelled each other

as i close both trade.

4 order brokerage 500rs.

after that i placed again real order with MIS trade and close at 3:00pm .(250 brokerage)

I added 810+500+750.around 2000 rs loss by my mistake of order placement this month.
learn also from them.

definitely robo i asked him about his average profits per month . no replies

1 Like

:joy: Hahaha

I m not trading since long time due to home renovation work going on. I did mention this in few of many earlier posts.

Yes, I will start to trade again but still I m keeping touch.

Well I do believe big players do have automatic softwares (robots) which trade endlessly all day long & earn big profits.
That magical thing will remain out of reach from masses until it stops working efficiently.

Same like various indicators in technical analysis which were secretly kept with big players until those indicators lost their efficiency & failed to work. So they were out & became available to poor men like us!

In currency trading 1 lot make no sense,most of the time profit will be eaten by brokerage and charges. Buying USDINR 65 call is lottery ticket,are closed both?

Thank You for your Valuable Advice.
lā€™ll keep your advice in Mind.

And Yes, Your Trades were Disaster Today Again.

1 Like

Okay, Very Good. Keep track on both Stocks :+1:

Iā€™m still learning to trade so thatā€™s the reason working with 1 lot. How many lots do you usually trade with?

USDINR 65 is exactly as you described lottery ticket. Due to last minute rush at work couldnā€™t close both though I was running on profit. Need to see what happens on Monday :neutral_face:

I take normally 20 to 50 in special situation 100 and even 200 lots. Both position will be loss making on next week, GBPINR sell position and USDINR 64 put will work better.

1 Like

Mostly MIS or NRML too?

Mostly mis , overnight currency position is highly risky and should be avoided. Overnight position can be taken in smaller lots.

Do you have any fixed target for returns when you trade like 10% or 15% or is it completely based on that days movements?

No fixed target in profit but in loss there is some target or limit say 5000 max in a day.

:+1: Thanks for your valuable insights

:joy::rofl::laughing::laughing:

Thanks.

Bro,what makes future price of usd/inr move.Is it future trading on nse or trading on forex?..iā€™m little confused.

I maybe incorrect. I feel that spot price is governed by Forex and futures price on NSE is indian stock market specific. So futures price on NSE is governed by NSE in anticipation to FOREX.

So the order flow in usd/inr future in nse has no impact on price movement of usd/inr future?

I mean if someone buys very large amount of usd/inr future then how will price movement react to this order.and also can it change spot prices of usd/inr?

Well futures are always linked with spot prices. Futures move in premium or discount, ahead of spot ( thatā€™s why the name future) but ā€œin anticipationā€ to spot.

You canā€™t ignore the underlying (spot) . Yes even if someone buys huge quantity in futures but the price may trade at premium but the price will always be associated with spot.

If spot declines, many other sellers will start selling at price near to ā€œin response to spotā€

The LTP will always get updated in response to SPOT.

Temporarily , the futures price may rise or fall slightly , and thatā€™s why they are futures!