Weekly trading diary: November Week 3, Profit/Loss for 13 Nov - 17 Nov 2017

Moving in a range, 85.8 to 86.3 . There is less chance to break upside than downside hence shorted on high and profit booked at low but never position reversed!!!

Yes, It’s same like buying & Selling within the same day or You can hold the Position till Expiry (Overnight positions in Futures are very Risky Because the Lot size are huge)

Lets take example of your PNB trade.
Lot Size of PNB is 3500.
You colud have done this trade in Rs 12,600/- using Bracket Order/Cover Order.
Leverage 55.00x

But the problem with this the Skills to handle this 55.00x Leverage.
You need strong Heart to trade in Futures.
I have seen Many Times my Loss is going in 6-7k in Just single Trade but I know it will end in Profit and yes it mostly end in Profit.
If you are ready to see This much Loss and Your Heart Beat will not Increasing Then Yes, you are ready to trade in Futues.

Example:-

I Took This Trade on 05 oct 2017 10:34 AM.
See, My Current Loss in ICIL Fut Rs.5075.00

I Took one more Trade in JUSTDIAL After This Trade but the MAX Loss i saw was Rs.360/-

And This was the End of That day.

If you have the Skills and you are not faint-hearted then you make Money in Futures.
(Futures is not for New Traders)

2 Likes

No !! You are not getting it what I m saying!

Read again, I said u have 100% success rate for “starting trades” of past 1 & a half months.

Starting trades = I meant initial trades taken in day trading.

Secondly your strategy is extremely risky. Jumping into the ocean right on the start of markets. Its suicidal.

Thirdly, dont listen to others advising you to trade futures intraday. You will cry!

You can use bracket or cover orders for leverage upto 27X but anything beyond that never do it.

If u dont want bracket orders then open one additional trading account with other brokers offering high leverage in MIS.

If u will use leverage for intraday futures , u are doing something u cant afford. Markets wont give u another chance to get up.

I have seen people losing big money because of using high leverage. Its better to keep additional capital than using alarmingly high leverage.

Otherwise you wont survive long.

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion. Can you shed more light into this bracket order thing?

Bracket orders & cover orders are good way to trade. Soon zerodha will introduce special types of bracket orders too.

If u can afford to take delivery of futures then u can use leverage for futures intraday but keep the ratio same. That is if u can afford 1 lot delivery then dont trade more than 1 lot in intraday.

But the problem is if your position goes in loss, you may end up taking delivery of futures. And it can do more harm aswell if your position doesn’t comes in profit but success rate is high in futures delivery because many times our positions go in loss during intraday but the next following trading day, the same position comes up in good profits. 90% of times u may recover your intraday loss in swing trades & earn good profits

For example, if today I short sell airtel because of negative sentiment, & I m not getting much profit or my position is going in loss.

Rather than booking big loss, keep the position open & you will get a good profit next day because airtel will fall 2- 5% & you will be out of trade in first hour itself.

1 Like

Are you sure that the trades you shared are your very own!! Because you have been saying many times that u dont have enough money to trade high quantity , let leave alone futures!!

I see u have traded nifty aswell along with stocks futures. But you were a college boy and you had been posting trades like - Very less quantity traded!!

Also u never shared these loss making trades in the past!

All I can say buddy is first get very very comfortable with cash market and then gradually move to next skill. All the best in your journey.

Dear @Lets_Invest I want your advice on oceenna biotek. I bought it at average of 48 rs 5 month back for one year. It is 79 now and daily uc 5% but only 400 to 600 volume . nobody talking about this company balance sheet seems good but after so many days of UC I suspects it that this may be bogus script because 100% up in 30 days but no analyst ever talk abut it. What should I do wait or exit as per your view. May be in this fourum anyone know about this company … Guidance and suggestion are most welcome…

Hey @Spaceship Brother All these are my own Trades.
I am Still a College student.

That Day I was Having Money. I added 15k and My Profit was Rs.5360/-- That Day into my Trading Account.
You can see here.
Screenshot (3030)

Yes, I am Very bad at Options so, For Learning I Trade in Options Time to Time.

For sure I’ll share its a Part of every Trader.

2 Likes

Thanks for ur kind words bro… I still have my position and hoping that Bank Nifty will go up. Of it doesnt show strength on Monday, I will exit the position…

Hey @Sushil_Sirari So, This is How the Chart of Oceanaa Biotek industries Ltd Looks.

After Looking at all the Data I found Nothing Bad About Oceanaa Biotek industries Ltd.

Look at Delivery Percentage From Last 5 days its 100%.

Look at the Share Holding Pattern NON Of the FII’s & DII & MF holding this Oceanaa Biotek industries Ltd.
Its Just The Promoters & Public.

Coming Back to Your Question why Nobody is Talking about This Company Balance sheet Because Oceanaa Biotek industries Ltd have Not Much Market Capitalization Let the Comapny Capitalization Increase For sure They will Talk about This

Oceanaa Biotek industries Ltd is Giving Good Quartely Results. June 2017 Quarter was not good but they have Recovered

When we Look at Annual Results Company Started Giving Profit from March 2013 And Started Paying DIVIDENDS From March 2016. and Looks Like Again They will pay Dividend.

Now, If i Were you and I dont need funds for some work in coming months I would hold my Postions Till next Quarterly Results.

Thanks a lot dear @Lets_Invest for your analysis… I will hold it till Jan…
But 1 thing for my suspicion is volume. It is in UC okk but volume i mean pending buy order is merely in thousands only and my biggest worry is if it start LC I will not get chance to exit my position.I already burnt my hand in KTL before loose 15 thousand .

@Sushil_Sirari It’s totally your decision.
You are in Profit and if you are feeling your Investment are at not right place.
Book Profit and Invest in some other Stocks there are 1000’s of stocks.

2.4L bro. but i don’t have time to sit and watch the market i have losses around 40k now.

Hello, let us know which stocks are good to trade on futures with less risky :thinking::thinking:??

@Neeluru_Anji There are 212 FNO Stocks.
It’s Very difficult to Track all the 212 stock.

For Low Risk:- Trade in Those Stocks whose lot size is smaller.
ACC LIMITED - Lot size 400 (good to trade)
ALLAHABAD BANK - Lot size 10000 (Huge size)
SOUTHBANK - 30000 (huge size)

What you can do is You can shortlist Some stock which you already track.
Add Those Stocks in your Watchlist and keep track on their price Movement, volume, how they behave in Market hours.

What happen when Nifty goes UP Stock follow the Nifty trends?
What happen when Nifty goes DOWN stock follow the Nifty trends?

Stock behavior like At what time of the day volumes are High.
Stock follow Technical Analysis or not.

Is the stock is favorite for Swing Traders Who buy at closing Time of Market or Traders Sell at closing Time of Market.
You can grab this opportunity to Capture Rs.2-3 Rupees Movement very easily.
All you need is skills and Right Timing.

It takes Time to understand the stock behaviour this will only come by Practice.

It’s not Like after this your Trades will be 100℅ successful but Yes, You will have confidence in your Decision related to that stock.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for ur nice explanation Bro.

Have tracked few stocks but these are always blocked in F&O every month. (E.g… DHFL, RCOM , GMR). Am not sure about all. Started focus on JD & Maruti.Will see.

See, When They FNO get Ban for Trading in FNO you will see the Stock price will increase rapidly.

You know why?

Because Those who have sell position in Futures they cover their Positions by Buying The Stock in Equity.
You can also use this opportunity.

I will not disclose the stock Name but that stock will rally like Bullet train tomorrow.

Ok Bro. Will try to grab such opportunities… Wish u having good profitable day…:yum::blush::yum:

Guys, new thread for november week 4

1 Like