Weekly trading diary : November 2017 Week 4 : 20 Nov - 24 Nov

Post your trades, discuss trade ideas and track the markets.

4 Likes

biocon get US FDA clean chit

Glenmark Pharmaceuticals receives ANDA approval for HAILEYTM 24 Fe (Norethindrone Acetate and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets, USP and Ferrous Fumarate Tablets), 1 mg/20 mcg.

Cipla Receives Final Approval for Generic Dacogen.

Last 2 trading days went well, hope this week continues in same vein

Larsen & Toubro announced that the heavy civil infrastructure business vertical of L&T Construction bagged an order worth Rs 8,650 crore from Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) for the construction of Mumbai Trans Harbour Link, Package 01 & 03.

Both Bank Nifty and Nifty should close in green today

I hope everyone is doing good in today’s Trades.

i think cipla is being removed from nifty…that should be considered.

Why there are futures of 17Nov still trading?! What does it mean of 17nov?

This week started with a loss, hope rest of the week is profitable

Today’s trade

Two intraday gains, 1 cnc in nifty fut

Seems like its name is showing wrongly in zerodha. Here is a snapshot from nse website.

The actual name is Nifty 30 nov

How to control the urge to trade more… Got early profits of Rs 3125 in two trades…AGAIN, but ended up with a loss…AGAIN.I think I will have to immediately locked up my laptop after the first two trades tomorrow and dump the key in the toilet :toilet: :disappointed_relieved:

You will never overcome this urge untill you control your overconfidence and Accept what you are getting from Market.

It’s clear you are not happy with what you get in your first 2-3 Trades. This Urge of booking more profit eat your daily profit and you end up paying brokerage & Taxes + Loss amount.

1 Like

It’s true. Getting better today… I was able to cut my loss today at lower loss. I should have exit even when my position was Rs 2000+ before that great fall of that stock. Learning the hard way… From tomorrow I will be happy with whatever I get in the first two and I will share data whether I lose or win.

Today L&T announced bagging a n order for about 8000 crore. I hoped that today the stock will go up… But the stock jumped in to 1240 from 1224 in pre market …it self. I opened buy at open at 9.20 and waited. After an initial rise the stock went down and I made loss of about 2300 rupees…is there something wrong I did?

No, You are not cutting your loss at Right Time That’s why You are facing these Loss.
You keep The position open in hope of Stock will reverse it Trend very soon.
Cut your loss as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Sounds Like You have just started Trading Few days back.

Yes…you are absolutely right:grinning::grinning:What is your advice for me?Let’s invest