Weekly trading diary: November Week 3, Profit/Loss for 13 Nov - 17 Nov 2017

5 lots Jp associates futures bought @ 20.65 & squared off @ 20.80

Profit = 34000x 5 x .15 = 25,500 less taxes.

I am done for today.

4 Likes

Captured Rs.2.92/- in LT. :sunglasses:
I Exit Early Still Its Going Up…

1 Like

I was on buy side in LnT at 1222 . I place stop loss 5 point s low 1217 and taget 20 points 1242 and trailing stop loss 1rs . But due to trailing stop loss my position exited at 1227. If trailing stop loss was not placed I will be in more profit. So today’s profit 500 rs

In Bracket order BO Trailing stop loss is not good? What did I think guy’s? Specialy lest invest what do I think?

Captured Rs.5.04/- in LT. :sunglasses:

1 Like

My profit for today… :grin:

4 Likes

Started off with a bad note due to my ill temperament. Couldn’t get hold of the swings as well.

Still got a open position with the Bank Nifty Put. Fingers crossed

I was on buy side in LnT at 1222 . I place stop loss 5 point s low 1217 and taget 20 points 1242 and trailing stop loss 1rs . But due to trailing stop loss my position exited at 1227. If trailing stop loss was not placed I will be in more profit. So today’s profit 500 rs

1 Like

In Bracket order BO Trailing stop loss is not good? What did I think guy’s? Specialy lest invest what do I think?

Thanks for sharing your loss trades @Vigneshwaran_Vick

You are only bound to improve. Anyone who talks about his losses is on the right track.

4 Likes

Thanks Srini. That’s truly encouraging. :slight_smile:

I could talk all day long on my losses. Just Kidding. Looking forward to improve and gain back my capital.

1 Like

My tomorrow’s strategy to look opportunities buying option. If some high liquidity option contract can give me anywhere between 50 - 100 % return, I will put my entire amount & get my capital doubled. Bored up tracking small percentage gains.

1 Like

Win or learn, gbpinr wasn’t the door

1 Like

:pray:

2 Likes

Trailing Stop-loss are good for those who can’t monitor the Position Live or continuously.

If you are Trading Live and Monitoring the Position it’s better not to use BO Trailing Stop-loss (Use BO but not the Trailing feature) because you can manually update the Stop-loss When Stock come Near your Stop-loss and you know Stock will go Up again Once it will gain the momentum.

Trailing Stop-loss are very helpful when There is a free fall or Stock is Maintaing single Direction of movement.

But This Trailing Stop-loss Can save your Profit from Sudden Drop in stock.

This Trailing Stop-loss Can give good profit also when A sudden Jump comes in stock also.

2 Likes

Can anyone explain why is there so much difference between value and premium of Nifty CEs today . is this a sign of another downtrend tomorrow waiting for us???

I bought some shares of SBI today to hold till this weekend. Expecting 10Rs up. Do you think it is a good/bad dicission? Please suggest.

Not a good idea if you dont know on what basis you bought them & why are you expecting the price to go up by 10 rs. If you have no idea about all this then its certainly not a good idea.

1 Like

Thank you brother

What shoud I do now?