Weekly trading diary: November Week 3, Profit/Loss for 13 Nov - 17 Nov 2017

You can take a short position for a swing trade (1-5 days) , keep an SL of I’d say 50 pts and keep trailing your SL. Don’t worry much about where it will be headed and all, just keep trailing SL. The moment you realize consistent buying for most part of the day, you can exit.

You mean Short of Nifty Nov??

Ofcourse yes…

1 Like

Plan to buy NIFTY dec fut . Up move is waiting but entry is vital. Yesterday’s entry become wrong.
Is it right buy 1 lot everyday from tomorrow to next 5 days and then hold tightly.

That’s good. But what about hedging??

Small profit after many days, Hope I can continue making some profits

2 Likes

Can you tell me what are your settings for BB? In my chart I didn’t see them touching the lower bands. Thanks in advance.

Above chart of BB have standard deviation of 2 ,Period 20 (default setting ) & plot in time frame of 1Day…

Still holding earlier bought dec fut. It is still in red, but recovering.

@Ravi_Dixit your analysis turned out to be quite correct.

Bought another dec fut today at 10225, sold at 10267.

1 Like

Able to successfully get out of a loss trade with a help of Stop loss. Glad recovered the losses with the help of Bank Nifty Cal option

1 Like

Just one stock today…at Market closing… But as @Lets_Invest @Spaceship said I was making money for government and brokers… Real profits would be about 1800 after taxes. Contributing to Indian economy daily :yum:

Rs.2500+ Around I think…

1 Like

Let’s see tomorrow what the exact amount would be. I traded like 23 times :grin: so more tax deductions.

Calculate here https://zerodha.com/brokerage-calculator
And Let us know the approximate amount.

1 Like

I used this while calculating the approximate profits mentioned.

Don’t get me wrong on the PE One… It ws meant for hedging :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@Sujal_Raut Nice play with the nov pe and dec ce.
Are these positions still open?

Because itm pe would move really quickly, wouldn’t it?

Thanks buddy. I had tweaked a lot of parameters in my chart. Therefore, it showed a lot of gap between yesterday’s close and Lower BB.

1 Like

Why did you close your Long position in Nifty? Just want to know.