What are your top wishlist from the stock brokers?

For Zerodha:

1. Dark mode in Console.
  2. Console Tags in Kite holdings filters.
  3. A proper 16:9 view in Kite.
  4. Subsections and easy rearrangements in Kite Marketwatch.
  5. Customizable Holdings view in Kite where we can add/remove/reorder different metrics.
  6. Unrealized STCG/LTCG/STCL/LTCL calculations in Console for better view of Tax Harvesting opportunities.
2 Likes

Improve stability. Kite works slow during peek market hours (mostly at 09:15-09:17). Fetching holinds is slow etc. Also, Kite sometimes faces problem like position not showing, charts not working etc.

2 Likes

Yes choose the broker that provides what you need. For option selling definitely go with a brokerage house with zero brokerage which also allow far OTM option selling.

1 Like

Keyboard shortcuts for order management would be nice in Kite. We have some for creation, but not for moving through open orders + cancel/modify.

Most important is to remain stable. I am trading with Z for ~9 months or so. Very happy with stability. Fyers in contrast has had issues multiple times now.

My only wish would be that delivery is made brokerage free, let intraday cost brokerage, My full-service broker does not charge brokerage for intraday but does charge the same for delivery. I also want less interruption in service during volatility and want to see small case or a similar concept implemented across more brokers/

In Zerodha Kite, GTT:

1. We need sorting based on all columns. Most importantly trigger price.
  2. Also, the trigger prices are always displayed in 2 decimal places. This is such a silly mistake.
    @siva I hope these issues reported here attended from zerodha side. Off late we are not seeing much improvements or great features being rolled out. And, some of the most low hanging fruits are not picked up !

This is on our list.

Can you add more details?

We are working on several exciting features, those features will be rolled out soon. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Plz refer the screen shot of Trigger column of GTT :

Always display in two decimal places like 7.70% and not 7.7%. When we are scanning through the GTT order for Trigger % that are close to LTP, it is easier to spot.

Got it. I will check this.

1 Like

I would really be happy if :slight_smile: broker can provide:

1. Ability to place order greater than freeze quantity + ability to Update bulk orders( as Quantity greater than Freeze quantity will have multiple orders spliced)
  2. Smart bulk exit . While having large quantities when exiting it should have some smart algorithm to able to exit large quantities with less slipages
2 Likes

Brokers are getting free ideas and suggestions that their internal team team may not be able to think through. I hope they respect these and take it seriously ! :grinning:

2 Likes

Interactive Brokers offer Iceberg orders.

2 Likes

Classic example of a good feature but not really a good enough :

1. Why current NAV is not displayed here for us to check how far the ‘trigger at’ is? Also, why not % distance between trigger at and current NAV ?
  2. Why we can’t edit this conditional to edit NAV to adjust as and when needed?
  3. Why can’t I filter based on funds or fund types (ELSS, Debt, Hybrid etc) ?
  4. When I select a specific fund, why can’t I see list of conditionals and SIPs for that specific fund only with all details of the SIP/conditional and option to quickly edit there without having to leave that page.
  5. This UI needs some serious overhaul please

@Arockiya_Raja please !!

@Neelesh please check.

Ironically , Zerodha is not taking it seriously . I can only see Fyers doing some innovation in the space ( Just how Zerodha was doing 3-4 years ago) , now i don’t see many improvements whatever comes takes very long . :pensive: :sleepy:

1 Like

@nithin sir. Hope we have your eyes on these. May be we should tweet these kind of posts tagging other brokers so that they know what improvements we users want !

1 Like

Some of these things are on our to-do. Hopefully, post this change we’ll start working on them.

1 Like

@Bhuvan rough timeline by when we can see these changes going live?

This helps us to decide if we need to manage the current sip and whether to create any new ones etc.
Market is correcting it is the best time to load up but unfortunately, Coin SIPs and conditionals are unmanageable. I hope we get to see the improvement in coming days or within a week or two at least.

Hopefully soon. Like I mentioned, there’s a far bigger transition we’re in the midst of.

Oh yaa, just saw it in one another thread. Good luck with the transition !