What are your top wishlist from the stock brokers?

My top wishlist is, where the broker who do not say “soon” for everything.
My initial days on zerodha every week they used to release one new feature. But nowadays a simple existing feature like (absolute and % of chage in web) they are telling soon for last 2 years.

1 Like

Yes, that ‘soon’ has been going on for some of the issues for last 5 years !!

BTW, this thread is for all brokers and services and not just any one broker. Let the brokers pick their issue and fix, fight, compete :grin:

2 Likes

Has anyone used Finvasia? Do they really have 0 brokerage? Or is there any catch?

2 Likes

Yes they have zero brokerage. Also zero Account opening fee & Account maintenance charges, Zero Call & Trade Fees, Zero Clearing charges, Zero cost API. No catches related to cost or trust factors.

Also their shoonya trading platform is a good one that is comparable or better than some top brokers.

1 Like

Be aware, they have a 25% haircut for margin via MF pledge. For ETFs margin is as expected.

Looks like ‘Dhan’ team is working on all the shortcomings of Zerodha to attract dissatisfied ‘Z’ users to their platform and also enhance the user experience of new costumers. While Zerodha team is sleeping on its success and became complacent. Z is focussing on multiple other things while leaving their most important product ‘Kite’ without any new improvements (just like Yahoo tried to do many things but chose to ignore their lifeline, the ‘Search Engine’). I think Zerodha will pay a price too just like Yahoo did. I myself have stopped trading on Zerodha.
Soon will leave Z completely.

4 Likes

Started traded in Dhan.

The instant order placement window in every popout chart is great. Like pi used to have the quick order window, where you can place quick entries at the click of the mouse.

The layout is same as the original tradingview. And trading from the chart is completely lag free. No complains so far.

And hey, thanks community for letting a product like dhan aware. Feels bad dissing Z here. But in one way they had it coming.

They went stonecold to the wishes of the clients long back.

(Edited: spellings)

4 Likes

Customer mar gaya dhanda gir gaya :laughing:

1 Like

@t7support Glad to hear that! How is their platform for automated trading?

1 Like

@vij Can you tell how much margin they provide because some brokers with low haircuts also offer limited margins.

1 Like

Are you referring to Dhan ?

@AmitIyer No catch in this. Having been trading with them for months now I can tell you that there are no hidden charges.

@t7support No, I am asking about Finvasia.

Finvasia API comes free of cost. I haven’t coded anything directly yet with their API. But am using my credentials to fetch data via api which is displayed on the gocharting integration that finvasia has. It works super smooth and fast.

So autotrading via their apis should go smooth once you respect their api throttling requirements.

I wish brokers introduce Real time payouts where the money gets credited to bank account instantly as soon as we hit withdraw button. For now, we have to wait till next working day for our own money that too if we place request before 8 pm. Otherwise it will take one more day.

Dhan is coming up with that feature pretty soon. One that we have been demanding for a long time.

2 Likes

@Bhuvan :- being zerodha the biggest broker in india, it might be helpful if you can present a sentiment report similar to IG client sentiment index

https://www.dailyfx.com/sentiment-report

IG client is a biggest broker just like zerodha, so if the broker knew where their traders are headed, we can say for sure where majority of traders in the market are going and headed to.

1 Like

So that you can take positions opposite to the crowd.

Actually Sharekhan Espresso offers this facility. But only if you have account with HDFC Bank. That too if you ask for withdrawal on a Trading day. If its a Trading holiday then they’ll process it next Trading day.
And they don’t publicise it either. I’ve account with them so I’m aware.

No I am not a reversal trader. But definitely shows where the majority of traders are going and what those big whales & big financial institutions including central bank are planning.