What are your top wishlist from the stock brokers?

I don’t think biggies would be trading with zerodha

In this age of UPI, IMPS instant withdrawal shouldn’t be a problem. Broker can keep the unsettled funds and transfer the rest instantly. After all they are taking in money instantly :sweat_smile:

I guess once Dhan roles this out more brokers would follow.

2 Likes

@nithin Any plans on instant withdrawal ?

1 Like

Na biggies react to the percentage people who are going long vs short. So its very essential to know here the majority of retail traders are headed.

1. Remember the Euro swissy crash back in 2015 where the swiss national bank said CHF will not drop below 1.2 EUR. there was 70:1 long vs short means for every 1 trader that went short, there was 70 traders that went long. The interbank and all those guys reacted convinced SNB to remove the peg and poof crash happened.

2. S & p 500 bull run from 2018 till dec 2021, there were so many traders that went short but all the time market kept rising .

3. Currently we are in recession, look at gold, everyone is wondering why the hell gold price is dropping. Its manipulated by all central banks :rofl:.

So its more necessary to see where retail traders are headed. Those biggies will react to sentiment all the time. Nothing like we can use it to trade but we can try to stay away in such scenario. Its more crucial to see where retail traders are headed too.

1 Like

:thinking:

All brokers already use this information internally for their proprietary trading desk.

And this is possibly the only trading edge some of these broker’s inhouse proprietary trading team have.

Now think, will they share the same information with you ?

Dhan will lead broking industry soon. I presume!

Some brokers have shut down prop desk at their firm. But technically it is possible to use the info for prop desk with any sister concerns the founders may have.

1 Like

Yes. The broking industry landscape is getting disrupted yet again.

OTM buying doesn’t work without selling. If we sell and buy the ROI reduce while taking a butterfly.
I know OTM options expire worthless etc. In case of butterfly it doesn’t matter if it expire worthless or not.

This problem is only with Zerodha.

In that case join some Twitter/Telegram groups. You’ll get an idea of where the dumb money is headed. :sweat_smile:

Well check this out

Look at how many people are long :sweat_smile:. Everyone is wondering why the price of gold & silver are not rising. Mostly central banks are out there manipulating the prices.

1 Like

Okay, Thank you!

Sad zerodha kite GTT orders dont have sort on LTP. It is is such a basic requirement that any tabular info displayed should have standard filter and sort. At least on web interface. Best is even on mobile app.

@siva