What Indicators would you like to have on Kite?

Pls provide realtime implied volatility charts for ATM option strikes directly in Kite instead of using 3rd party applications.

1 Like

This was requested 1 year back…are we not getting it?

Is this thread still active? Havent seen any update on short listed indicators.

Here is my wish list of indicators:

1. Market Profile
  2. Standard pivots could be enhanced with:
    • Additional option of Central pivot range
    • Add the option to view next days pivots after todays market close. (currently only viewable at market open)
  3. Relative strength indicator (NOT RSI)
  4. A quick order optiion on the chart - A buy sell button with stop loss, target and quantity prefilled before hand for each individual stock. Essentially a bracker order with the prefilled details for a 1 click trade. Alternatively Trading view charts has a long and short position tool. Just provide a order option that picks up the details and executes and bracker order.

@siva

1 Like

Should consider for straddle chart & strangle chart (Ratio Chart)

Can you please make order placing ,modifying a bit easier ,i mean everytime one has to go to order page to modify the order
also same problem while exiting BO/CO

Soon we allow trading from chart, then it should be easy to modify, placing order can be done easily now If I am not wrong, can use short cuts, also can place order from any page, trading from chart should make it more convenient though.

Is there any limit to SOON ??? Many many monsoon gone in wait of this SOON. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

yes placing orders is easy now …sorry it will be exiting the order from order page is a tedious thing

1 Like

:fu:

With Upstox on rise, this is only for every SOOON. :rofl::rofl: I think its best Indicator. @Lijoo_John

@siva @nithin
can we have ATM strategy like ninja trader 8?

What is an ATM Strategy?

Before you enter a trade you already know where you are going to place your Profit Target(s), where you will set your Stop Loss, and how many contracts you will trade. You may also have rules and conditions for managing your trade such as; once there is 1 point in profit you will move your Stop Loss to breakeven and once there is 2 points in profit you will move your Stop Loss to protect 1 point in profit. These rules and conditions make up your personal trade methodology, or as we call it, your strategy. In NinjaTrader, an ATM Strategy is a collection of orders that represent your entries, exits, stops and targets along with sub-strategies (Auto Breakeven, Auto Chase, Auto Trail etc…) that govern how these orders are managed. By pre-defining your personal trading strategy in NinjaTrader, you are free to concentrate on the trade and not on the management of orders and positions. NinjaTrader does this all for you automatically.

This will come under Algo, not possible to manage execution automatically on retail platforms as these are not allowed in India by regulators. But we have something on these lines, related to discipline of trading side but will take more time, not in our current priority list.

@siva @nithin
The exchange treats BO/CO orders as algo’s and the same are already approved by the exchange (and thus the brokers are able to offer it)…

Order Templates/ATM’s are NOT algos. They are just a delivery mechanism.
if I am wrong please correct me…

Are you developing for both chartiq and tradingview charts to trade from charts?

If the order stoploss is modified automatically it will come under algo.

Only on chart iq for now.

1 Like

:thinking::roll_eyes::mask:

I wish there was some degree of uniformity. I prefer Tradingview charts for the amount of customization options provided. But many features still missing forcing me to switch to ChartIQ occasionally.

For example, applying indicators on indicators - moving averages cannot be applied to Average true range or volume in Tradingview but same is possible in ChartIQ

Also chart templates only apply to a specific stocks in Trandingview. Switch to another stock and i have to reapply the template. Not so much a problem in ChartIQ

1 Like

What a bummer…then we will have to wait again for it to be implemented on trading view charts :smirk: