What is happening?

check the Last Traded time, It is in the past, 9.36 am and then suddenly 9.33 am (always in the past) current time in 9.45 am.

BNF 21000 4th June CE is quoting at 135 in 1 sec , next sec quoting@ g 180…

@siva

@siva its affecting calculaions also i have net sold options today but instead of showing preimium as (-) for implying net credit its showing debit of different amount i have checked it and confirmed that its net credit.

@siva what to do now will contract note show the correct calculation. Faced this first time is there something to worry about.

I guess issue with Zerodha also. Kite web is showing different rate for same contract, Kite mobile app is showing different rate. When you put order it is taking any rate.

See screenshot!

1 Like

i am also facing problem in bank nifty options

Contract note will show actual trades, not what is displayed. Use 20 depth to see actual feeds.

Issue of feeds from exchange, use 20 depth to see accurate feeds, ignore LTP.

@siva i was reffering to this.

What you need to do is answered here What is happening?

Can you message me your ID.

@siva that too is not working , only LTP is changing once in a while :grinning:

Only zerodha and Traditional broker are working ,

upstok and other broker cannot even login , very sad most of the people loosed money , in upstox 9 to 9.40 am only upstok work , those who took the trade on that time still they cannot close the trade

current UPSTOK client reaction - still rounding in the centre -upstok login page

upstok ,aliceblue good will still not working ,

2 Likes

While Zerodha keeps trending on Twitter for no fault of their own 🤦🤦

2 Likes

Looks like even 20 depth is not working now for quite some time.

Yes. Freezed now.

All brokers should form a union & corner the white elephant NSE…

Even 20 depth not working freezes

Even 20 debth is freezed nothing is working

2 Likes