What is the DP charges on LIQUIDBEES? As i understand NSDL and CSDL waive off DP charges on LIQUIDBEES. Is that correct? Over that as a DP do you charge any?

Hi ,

What is the DP charges on LIQUIDBEES ? As i understand NSDL and CSDL waive off DP charges on LIQUIDBEES . Is that correct ? over that as a DP do you charge any ?

Also , the stamp duty , sebi charges , transactions charges (i.e 0.000325%) remain same as Delivery trades ?

Regards,
Sudhir

Yes, Both CDSL & NSDL have waived off transaction charges on Liquidbees debits.

However the Depositary participant may charge transaction charges on such trades.

Transaction charges are charged at the same rate. STT is charged @ 0.001% for ETF’s.

1 Like

Normally, when you sell any stock/scrip, you are charges around Rs. 14 for the debit of stocks from your demat account. This charge is for IL&FS DP and does not include GST.

But what are the charges on selling Liquid Bees? I read somewhere that all transaction charges have been waived off by the IL&FS DP.

Also, STT is charged on ETFS, but I have read that there is no STT for Liquid Bees.

Could someone confirm these charges.

Please till me example I am buy axisbank share 400 BUY holding 1weeak sell after 400 stocks sold how many charges DP charges please till me

Hi, answered your similar query here Dp charges how to calculate till me sir

As per attached photos of virtual contact note, STT is shown as Rs 100 on a total trade value of Rs 1,00,000 which is 0.1%.
Kindly clarify if it is 0.1% or 0.001%.

Also kindly help on when do i start receiving dividend units? From the day we buy liquidbees units or from the of credit of units in our demat account?

Liquid bees/Liquid ETFs dividends are paid out on a weekly basis. These units received, as dividends can be seen, sold only after the dividend adds up to one whole unit i.e the dividend isn’t fractional.
To know more about Liquid ETFs check out this post

2 Likes

So if I wish to buy Liquidbees today (Thursday) and sell them on Monday, will I benefit from it, since you mentioned dividends are paid on weekly basis. Will any dividend be paid to me since my holding is only 2 days.

Yes, you will get. Dividends are accrued on weekends as well.

You can check out the dividend calculator to calculate your effective returns.

IMO growth NAV based liquid etf like liquidcase is a better option overall compared to liquidbees where taxation bit is complicated as it is taxed everytime we get dividends. having a single point of taxation when we sell our units is much better and simple than complicating it with regular taxability.

Alright got it.
Thank you

Yes that is also another point that can be looked upon with respect to taxation.

This is really confusing when Zerodha shows the STT charges on liquidbees.

I was looking to park some of my funds, pledge them and do trading but the second i saw these STT charges (0.001%) i backed out. Please fix this so that users have clear understanding