What was your aha moment

The moment i found out about commodities and how to benefit from trading them it really upped my game

When I realised that I had the wrong stock in my portfolio and I didn’t sell it at the right time, it made me suffer heavy losses.

It happened to me a while ago too since then am more careful with that kind of things. Even if its a small amount of it tends to upset you.

When I finally learned how technical analysis is done and was able to make sense out of a chart for the very first time. That was surely a turning point in my trading career.

My aha moment was was when i saw market and the charts. Mind blown :exploding_head:

One day gap up next day gap down.

It was when I started to take the market seriously instead of taking it too seriously. I realised that being too serious does not contribute anything fruitful to my trading.

By staying with the process instead of rushing it, you can trade much better. I used to rush my trading, and I always wondered why nothing was working until one day when this thing clicked in my mind.

Aha moment when i realised that i became Stoic and Frugal after following the Trading System that i made from my mistakes. I believe psychology and money management plays a big role in trading.

Trading helped me to find the best version of myself.