Whats your Diwali pick for next one Year?

We have done extremely well for the Index for this year. What can lead us to next year or which stock can give us better returns?

Here are few picks from my side.

1. Pharma stocks after long bearish mode has moved into consolidation and Base building mode. We could see good returns in Pharma for next one year…My picks are Lupin, Dr.Reddy.

2. Reliance Jio, if turns around to make profits then next one year could be Interesting for Reliance Industries. I see 1200 to 1300 over next one year.

3. Metals are looking stronger due to China effect and global consumption back on track. my pick here are Tata steel.

Do share your views and it would be lovely to explore new stocks and sectors.

I wish you all Happy Diwali, may this festival of lights bring you Happiness and Prosperity.

All the best
:grinning::pray:
Suresh

5 Likes

I did not have any plan to invest for this Diwali.

I invested last Diwali which returned me well. I am interested to share them with you

Hindalco @ 150 ₹ Now @ 275 ₹

GIPCL @ 98 ₹ Now @ 139 ₹

NFL @ 37 ₹ Now @ 61 ₹

KPIT @ 148 ₹ Now @ 127 ₹

Only KPIT is in Loss.

I am holding these for long term.

Note : I am a commodities trader. Did not have much knowledge in investing through shares.

2 Likes

Thanks…Good work

@SureshG Why There is No cement Stocks?
I see Good growth In cements sector as we are developing County and Infrastructure is the need of Developing India.
From long point of View Cement Stocks will give very good returns.

1 Like

Cement is a good bet… at least ACC numbers were pataka! :grinning: … I am little cautious on Infra due to Asset quality issues and debt burden… But I agree with you…you can keep an eye on cement…

Thank you @SureshG :smiley:
I am a Intraday Trader. I don’t do long term Investment.

1 Like

Arvind should be there in the list. A recent correction from levels of 421 and bounce back from 360 levels.

Any day if you get it around 375-380 grab it

1 Like

When I mean you can keep an eye…I did’t mean you…it was general statement…:grinning:

@SureshG Hmmm, Thank you. :blush:

I am a day trader and I put in my money into just 1 or 2 stocks I am comfortable with. Experimented like crazy in the last 1 year trying different asset classes and burnt my hands, so didn’t invest in any. Finally learnt what I am comfy with.

That aside, I am investing in 1 small cap and 1 midcap. :wink:

1 Like

I Think GNA Axels Will Be The Dhamaka Stock For This Year

@nirajshukla94…What are the levels you are.looking at?

Ashok leyland is my suggestion :wink:

1 Like

Good pick…I hope they can come into electric
vehicles space as well.

Apart from these stocks I am bullish on select cement companies. Auto ancillaries can create a lot of value piggybacking on recovery in auto sales.

I am bullish in renewables but will test investors patience for sure. I am reducing my exposure to housing finance companies and increasing allocation to select private sector banks. Continuing to hold select specialty chemical stocks.

2 Likes

Renewables is definitely interesting

approx 400/415 for next 6-9 months

1 Like

In metal I will like to suggest

1. Prakash Industries
  2. Tata Sponge
    Thanks. All the best.
2 Likes

My Diwali pick is Mothersumi and Yesbank . Thy had given me good returns and I am optimistic about next year as well

2 Likes

I played short in BOB this muhurat trading session…I like oberoi Realtors for long term…please comment…how will the next year favor the Realtors…