When will zerodha launch an international investment platform?

Okay brother ,thanks

I am on the edge of trying out vested. I just wanted to do everything in one platform since i have my equity trades in kite. I hope my patience is not running out. This is yawn! I hope the wait is worth it

Hope good news coming soon we are waiting for so long time

Any updates on this? If possible, can you please give tentative timelines?

We are on it, hoping in next 6 months we should be out with something.

4 Likes

That’s great!!

If possible, can you please give us a rough idea of how will it be different than existing brokers like IndMoney?

Indmoney is not a broker I guess but yeah ours will be totally different, can’t share more details on it as of now.

1 Like

:yawning_face: :sleeping:

5 Likes

I think it’s safe to assume like STP/SWP feature it’s never going to be done. Zerodha is no where close to competitive with its peers these days, sad truth

2 Likes

Just asking,
How can you compare brokers competition with just 1 feature ?

Nowhere close to competitive? Hahah. Good joke! :smiley:

1 Like

Any update on investing in US stocks feature?

Just use Interactive Brokers (IBKR)

It’s pretty good and will give you exposure to global markets (not just US). Don’t use indian platforms like INDMoney, Groww or Vested for US investments.

Zerodha will take another decade i guess :joy:

IBKR has inactive fees per month if not traded + transfer fees are high, some other charges are also there but not sure of that, can u tell what r those

They removed it last year. Now there are no inactivity charges. Only charges are on transactions (0.35$ per trade).

I was also not switching to IBKR due to same reason earlier. But as soon as they removed those unnecessary fees, i switched all my holdings to IBKR.

It has been flawless. Much better than INDMoney, Groww, Vested, etc (I used to invest on these earlier)

I am kinda okay with the transfer fees as it’s not much if you transfer in bulk. They don’t charge any fee by themselves. It depends on your bank.

Okies… Any idea what HDFC Bank & are icici bank charges do Indians get IBKR Lite version or IBKR PRO. not sure but due to their charges I didn’t looked up then

If u hav any document in PDF pl share it will b easy to go thru it as on their site charges r listed many getting confused on it

IBKR lite is not available for Indian residents.

In IBKR Pro, there are fixed and tiered.
https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=1590&p=stocks2

I have opted for tiered one as minimum per order fee is lower (0.35$ vs 1$).

For wire transfers, i use IDFC Bank. They charge 100Rs + GST and forex charges (1-1.5Rs per dollar)

ICICI and HDFC charge 500-1000 + GST but their forex charges are a bit lower ig

1 Like

Is it good broker for investing in other countries other than America? There are other charges also viz corporate actions… What steps needs to be taken from our side after opening a/c. Do v need to giv consent to bank for fund transfer…

I’d suggest you to maybe have a call with them for understanding all these things.

What was the negative experience with Indian platforms you mentioned?