Which of these courses are best?

Bro, can you share

11 I3t3 price action course
12 Jegan’s Option trading workshop
and 148 LPA logical Price action

Dont know how to do PM here, thanks

2 Likes

That’s a very long list

Even if you take all of the courses for free, it won’t guarantee you profitable trading.

You can go to Varsity, which is free and gives far more quality education.

You can read books like Trading in the zone.

2 Likes

You don’t need any of these course, you need course correction.

1 Like

I started with one Mukul Agarwal and I clearly say that I started with a loss of Rs 17400! Hit SL on the first lesson! Surely he teaches ultra crap! The best thing if ever you want learn from him is to see his Youtube and stop at that. Dont spend any money on his course. If you desperate to spend 17k please donate it to some poor old and needy …they will remember u for ever!

3 Likes

Bruh VARSITY is best and free by karthik rangappa from team Zerodha

3 Likes

PR sundar , its jegan earnings more than 50-100crs … you can check

2 Likes

You may check youtube channel “Lets Learn Trading” where lots of Option strategies available with Adjustments.

1 Like

They are earning for sure but not to the extent of 50-100cr. You have exaggerated it all.

1 Like

I have watched some of his videos and he is the one person who shows immense proclivity to explaining adjustments, using recent examples.

@Stonecold

even i thought the same , but last week PR sundar showed his profits for last quarter . He literally showed all his trading accounts in live. I couldn’t believe just last quarter his profit is above 25cr. He does only option selling.

In the corona second wave he donated 50 crores to Tamilnadu / Indian govt.

1 Like

They could be earning anything. But the most they teach you is OI data and what they feel- ask them anytime- they will say NIFTY could trade in a range of 14k to 15k this week which is a very naïve methodology in critical thinking.

Other than IT-J, no other trainer has anything valuable to teach. Most of them teach you short strangles and IC. It’s true they can survive by instinctive firefighting but those who rely on their judgment cannot afford unlimited risks.

I have seen some secret success videos where a trainer says if you use this strategy, you can turn 825 into 5000? How- because on the last expiry he found a trading opportunity. Can it be used blindly? They believe it to be.

There are smaller scamsters dominating telegram with a 3:1 RR strategy on breakouts- it does not matter if you make a loss everyday- one fine day you will make a profit.

Also there are algo trading software snake oil salesmen who want you to believe that the markets obey them. RR is 10:1 almost. The churning is huge for brokers and the rewards after tax is mostly negative.

2 Likes

yes actually even i have learnt a lot from that channel

@Joe_Chris couldnt agree more with you …

except IT-J , PR sundar I havent found any good teacher / trainer. seems both of them are good friends and employ similiar strategies.

@Neostar I have to appreciate neostar for his everlasting tenacity to put up almost all the courses available in the market. wondering how much time you took to gather and put together this much info at one place.

Very well said. These views are useful and new traders who wants to jump into every trainings should be careful.
We need more discussion on other experienced users on this kind of posts. Please those who have done any specific trainings, please list your views on that specific trainings.

I did not do it myself. Someone forwarded it to me. BTW, is the list missing any good ones?

BTW, many new traders know most of the strategies, technical analysis etc. but they need mentoring, hand holding in live trading environment till they get a hang of few things.
Most new traders keep switching so many strategies, over trade, trade without SL etc. Or, trade in wrong stocks. They nay be even putting lot of efforts but in wrong direction.

1 Like

@Neostar

my personal view - I have gone through many articles , strategies mostly in youtube of all I liked only PR sundar and its jegan . both offer very similar courses though PR sundar is very costly he charges almost 50-60k for one day workshop .

both have similar cons - you need to have atleast 20-30 lakhs then only they agree to teach / train .

but many people who trained under them making decent profits , one thing I observed in both these guys is that they dont promise 100% , 1000% return infact sundar says he enjoys only 5-10% return.

They have very cautious approach only / main goal is to protect the capital and mint positive return even if it is less. They dont trade naked options + They put entire money in liquid assets like bharat bonds so that underlying liquid gives 5-6% return + on top of it they trade in options for another 10% + once in a while opportunity trades which gives a decent 30% on an average they make 20-30% return .

No they don’t. you can check.

1 Like

SUNIL MIGHLANI…! Once you do his course you will come out as Wizard(Jadugaar).
:laughing: :sweat_smile: :rofl: