Which of these courses are best?

Hi Ankit, can you please share these courses with me also? I’d be very grateful for this help! Can you please ping me on telegram @sumit550

1 Like

Thanks @siva useful and specific info. Appreciate it. But, are these mainly FnO trading ones?
Do these also cover in depth non-FNO (stocks) trading also ? Or, there are other better trainers for these?
Super Trader Lakshya also interesting one.

@Neostar they do only options , no they rarely do equity and never do Futures … but you will have fair understanding of why nifty is trading at current price , How to trade using VIX , whether market is in over bought zone and all basic stuff.

not sure of other trainers its who I came across … frankly out of your 400 list i know hardly 10 - 15 so my knowledge is very limited. I am not aware of super trader Lakshya .

agreed

1 Like

@Deepali_Bhargava mr jegan himself put most of the strategies in his youtube channel. try out them first , they are worth.

1 Like

Options Industry council have a lot of great basic videos on YouTube and also not to mention Sensibull. I would recommend those too.

I had done a price action course from GTF and they do support you forever.

Please not I am not connected with them anyhow, nor I get any commission from them.
If any one had done their course do let me know and also your feed back on them.

If you download their app, they give 10 day course free.

1 Like

Oh my my! You seem to have found all the names who are teaching trading out there.
But honestly, I don’t think they teach anything new that you won’t find on the internet for free. Try that first. Youtube is a good one to start with.

1 Like

same here bro. I felt like getting robbed on the first day. I wish i had donated that money to some poor and needy people.

1 Like

i have learnt from venteskraft, moneyball, boomingbulls, asmitapatel but still not making any money dont know wat to do im in the phase of giving up… Happy to see zerodha made videos on varsity and also sensibull has made free course available… it feels like trading is very tough its been 4years now but still not profitable…

No offence intended but how many of them are profitable ever tried to figure out ?

just 4 years? it takes at least two decades

Trading is self inspecting and self observation game ,if you know the fundamentals then ultimately you have to make your own rules and work on skills and mindset. No courses will make you a trader but only the process will. Youtubers courses should be taken as inspiration for ideas but ultimately you are the one who would be able to generate your own system.

There is no replacement for decipline and adapting.Journlaring should help you or take a step back and paper trade .Just keep easy and achievable targets and keep your setup simple.

5 Likes

The best educator in trading/investing is your OWN MONEY. Whenever you take a trade/investment and see loss/profit, it motivates you to understand/read more about what went wrong or right. These courses are helpful in understanding the basic terminologies and concepts of market trading/investing. Varsity provides the knowledge required to get into markets. Post that, your own PnL statement is the best teacher!

2 Likes

These should be written on wall in front of computer and read everyday.
This is great.

1 Like

So go out and buy some sketch pens and write on the wall, take a photo and post it here :pencil2: :grin:

thank you so much for this :pray:t2:

1 Like

Even if i tell you all the things a pro does you still can’t do it because its you who will punch orders and your mindset.

Most of the courses tell what already available free in the internet…! So don’t be too excited, just clear your basics or whatever you can learn free. Almost all imp things available free, you just have to search the google, youtube or whatever thing there is…

Second is implementation, start with paper trading (there are some good apps such as niota, will help you to get the real feel of trading), then when you find yourself profitable in paper trading, start doing with little amount, not with intention to profit, but to close yourself into green…!

Last thing… The question is when you can say yourself that you became the master…? The answer is hidden in surprice…!

Market has only one work, to surprice you!!! It will surprice you with each and every move… Whenever you find yourself that you are not surpriced by market move, that day, you became the trader…!

Here goes one precious psychology quote:

““Higher expectation, low result,
Low expectation, market will surprice”” :+1:

1 Like