Who holds the record for the consecutive profit days in Intraday in Zerodha?

And we need to be flexible in trading, not just stick with one type, like intraday/positional. I won’t trade when I don’t see an opportunity. 10-12 days traded on average per month. I’ll post IF I reach 75 days streak. :crossed_fingers:t4:

2 Likes

Completed 100 days… (not continuous days. but all 100 greens with no red days in-between). Is this what you were looking for?

3 Likes

Wow! Congratulations @IamDeena :+1:

1 Like

Thank you @Ravi18 :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes this is what I was looking for you fulfilled my dream :innocent:.

Congrats on this awesome performance.

Hope it is real no developer options changes using chrome :grinning:
(But only you know whether it is real or not but I still believe it is possible and you did it :partying_face:)

1 Like

Here is my track record for previous year.

[Note: It is not true :sweat_smile:]
So still working on it to make it true and i still believe it is possible.
So no quitting until i will realize this dream myself.

1 Like

Thank you @Harsh_Sharma :slightly_smiling_face:

Didn’t know we can make it with developer options :laughing:

You can believe this one… :sweat_smile:
If we remove the 2 red ones in June, it will be 120+ days.
Wish you good luck in achieving it! :+1:

1 Like

@Harsh_Sharma pls have a look, and hope u got ur answer, or i would rather say soon you will get ur answer

1 Like

@rajesh_sid How long you have been trading ?(From you streak it looks like at least 5 years of work)

My account might be 4-5 yrs old, but im actively trading since Dec 2020, that is what i have shared,

2 Likes

Latest update till last friday, ie (9 July 2021)

58 days green in a row,
Just 2 more days green and i will be 60 days continous green in a row,

Will keep u updated here,
And just to add,

This is not positional scripts that im selling each day as you think, this is active intraday trades, ,
Which i started from december onwards.

Cheers,

Rajesh,

1 Like

You really must have a fetish to exit trades just to remain green :green_apple: each day.

@Harsh_Sharma how did you come up with this Guinness record kind of post ?

For all people,who is affected by the need to remain green :green_apple: after each trade is not necessary.

Hey, no personal rub downs. I just thought,wow, what are these guys upto? Do I really need a green streak? Of course, everyone likes. But that’s almost as impossible unless you have to run a 99% win rate.

Man and their toys. Always finds a way to play around.

What matters is how much returns you have generated with these long squares of greens?

That should impress and rightly inspire anyone.

Else, I have a cousin, who collects zerodha 60 day challenge certificates 6x in a row. He just has to have a green pnl, and wait for the 60 days to expire.

That’s why Zerodha 60 day challenge cert are almost as worthless. And yet peeps on twitter, telegram, has the status, 8x winner :trophy: Z 60 day challenge.

Or yet, Lets have a post of who has been losing and learning the last 2-3 years. That should draw traders together. That should make traders feel you are not the only one in this journey.

But why it’s always about profits , profits everywhere. As if , trading is easy and everyone mints money.

1 Like

@Celina , You are correct i have a fetish to stay green each day and every day, do u have a problem with that?
And ur being judgemental abt me exiting the trade just to stay in green,
honestly i dnt exit a trade just to stay green, My average trades is any where between 60-150 trades per day,
Im a quant trader,

And yes i make decent profits, ,

This post was regarding continous streak of greens hence i shared,
No offence to any one,
Cheers,

Ps- i have deleted my screen shots, no longer wish to share them , thx,

1 Like

@rajesh_sid I think you don’t need to get offended. Showing what is possible nothing wrong in sharing that. Thanks for sharing your results. I appreciate :+1:t2:.

@Celina I came up with this post when i started my trading journey. I know it is possible to have these kinds of streaks in trading as big firms like Goldman Sachs and other do make so much money every single day. (I am yet to make streaks or even i am not a profitable till now :joy:)

But it is still possible to have streaks :innocent:.

Here is one video which you must look into it.

There is a thing called form 10k which is filed by the companies like Goldman Sachs.

So if they can do it why don’t we.

I got success in Investing but want to master Trading so i am working towards that continously.

Your question is 100% correct, there are traders who make money everyday, and this video explains it very nicely, thanks for sharing,

C’mon not this guy. He is listed as one of the furus. Among the likes of Tim Sykes.

People are so gullible when it comes to stock market. Furus only share what they like you to see. and people just fall for it. Why man are so blinded by money and greed?

Not against ♂. But it’s a fact, man lose :moneybag: in this game. And they repeated fall for the same tricks.

And ♀️ has a bit more emotional stability. So they are less likely to fall.

I guess as a woman falls for gold n :gem:. Man fall for :money_mouth_face: in stocks. They tend to believe anything being fed into.

I repeat, not against any gender. So, please spare any gender based comments. I am just iterating research facts. Google it.

That’s why lot of gurus become rich. Just by selling courses. There is always new blood. Man’s blood.

Please I don’t have a problem with anyone’s profits. Keep running the show.

@Celina even i know that whatever link you shared. But truth is truth streaks can be made consistently. Many people did it and in future it will continue like that. Although chances of success are very less in trading that is also true.

But the chances of success are kind of same in every field. Be it trading, Cracking IIT exams and (Even being born :joy:. We have beaten so many sp****ms in the race)

So just chill.

You have a unique sense of humor. Lol.

Yes, I am chilled. Life goes on. Have a good day.

1 Like

what if he is an options buyer and has a minimum capital for a person to start with 20 to 30k capital and make it 10x in 100 trades is still a big achievement… Fyi why dont you try and see if you can go 100 days green eventually its a law of of average you will always make money than losses thats what trading counts ??? if you cant do it … dont try to undermine efforts …