Zerodha is offering so many features. What is in your wishlist, that is not being offered yet?

@trade100
I dont think, Selling demat shares is what he is asking for!
He wants to sell and buy 2moro without holding shares in his demat. Like what we do in F&O.
But I have read somewhere, I am not sure, that some brokers allow that with a square off in 5 days.
I could be completely wrong though!

waow, would this be inside pi, really?

yes sir i am agree with your comment as i also asked for the same since long time ago…dear team please add spread tools ASAP…i am also eagerly waiting…

1 Like

u added it … thank u …please consider adding top intraday scanner in pre defined format and some othe expert advisor… lets take it to the next level

1 Like

Zerodha chat is a great idea.

1 Like

Anybody who is interested in zerodha chat. By the time zerodha starts this feature you can join this group if you want just click on the given link and send a request to join the group.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/socialtraders

Can you please add Trailing SL based on %ATR, points, regular points in ordinary order normal/mis so that we can take benefit of the volatility.

Can you please add Buy/Sell button trading in Kite Chart. This will be helpful when we popout the chart.

Hi, I wish Zerodha can do very easily these few things to make Kite more user friendly -

The Buy/Sell Box which apears on bottom is big & immovable hiding other details on screen. So if the box size be little smaller and can be movable / dragable to other places on screen will help us all a lot.

Again if a Buy / Sell box or both can be kept on screen in a medium sized or small sized box with details like CO, BO, MIS or Normal are entered and only SL/ SLM to be edited before execution will help a lot.

A beep sound if target price is acheived. So a line to enter amount or range for alert sound in the same buy/ sell box, not a big deal but will be a good tool.

I’ll come up with more user friendly options I come across soon.

Screener

Greeks information on display

IV for stocks

1 Like

we would like to have this report atleast at script level if it is not possible to send as mail.Right now we get a consolidated levy contract note which is opaque.This goes against what zerodha stands for.
It would be the best if zerodha could add a column in the position screen which gives the net profit(NET PAYOUT +/-) for trade. Excluding stamp duty which varies statewise.
This could be a killer feature.

2 Likes

Hello Team,
is there any way that i can save trend lines and drawing on Chart in Pi??

Regards,
Chandan Thakur

i would like to see Open Interest line for futures as a study just like a moving average etc.

1 Like

I have three wishes to see on Zerodha Trading platform.

1. Option chain (To view at least 5 strike prices each Call side and Put side).
  2. Trading directly from Charts (One click).
  3. OCO order.

Upstocks is providing these already. So since Zerodha tells that they are ahead in technology they should atleast provide the peers featurs instead of diversifying it to so many things, they should first focus on improving the traders experience.

Thanks.
Kiran.

1 Like

Also as some one had mentioned rightly.

I am looking to see if we can place trailing stoploss order for any normal order.
This is only provided for Bracket order.

Thank you.

1 Like

One more last request, Wicks on Renko, also a different color on the Renko bar that is currently moving, just to differentiate between that Renko bar that is already completed and the one that is in progress.
The reason is we cannot differentiate how many Renko bars are moved up and down since they are plotted and repainted.
Just like feature in TradingVierw (One of the Web based Charting application).

I hope someone from Zerodha team is still watching these threads.

This is a good initiative, lets see if there is any response to these.

Thanks,
Kiran.

1 Like

Please add separate button for detailed market watch feature in kite 3 .

on the chart, only today % change is shown, it should also shown the % change of last days when we move cursor from one date to another. for EX. if I want to get the details of any day i e 28.09.17 then it shows O, H , L, C, V (shown as B)of that day but it does not show the % change(shown as A) on that day. While analyzing the history chart, we have to calculate the % change manually. if we can update the Part shown as A when we change the cursor from one day to another then it will benefit a lot. without this calculating the % change kills a lot of time
zerodh.

kindly incorporate this feature

I think such option is already there in pi

1. SWP and STP facility on Coin MF Platform.
  2. Valid till cancel (VTC) order type implementation on Kite trading Platform ( competitor ICICI direct is having it from long time)
  3. Margin Funding facility ( competitor SAMCO / ICICI direct are way ahead on this front)
  4. Equity SIP facility … almost every other broker is having this
  5. Instant SMS /EMAIL Price Alerts on kite trading platform
  6. BSE stocks availability on smallcase screener