Zerodha Kite Vs NSE NOW Vs Best

Which broker provides BSET **BEST (BSE Electronic Smart Trader) software ?

Any1 has the idea .
I enquired with a few . I found none …

Wondering how people will come with these kind of theories, anyhow nothing like that.

This idea that nse NOW is very stable has actually turned out to be wrong for me. I hold an account with trade plus and their system was down for 2 whole days. They provide NSE now. We were asked to call and place orders for two whole days. Then people come up with theories about how there are platforms better than kite. I would just like to say a few things. Let’s talk about fyers. Their platform is liked by many people. But I don’t understand it. There are no different pages for holdings or positions. You can’t exit positions at a limit price. It’s cluttered (but that helps some style of traders) and it won’t load if your bandwidth is low. Then there’s upstox. People who love the old school softwares will love their platform. It’s really good. But my simple suggestion is if we take a large enough crowd people will go for the simple solution. Their is nothing the platform of upstox can provide that kite can’t. But their is something kite can. If you look at renko. You can control brick size in kite but not in upstox. A very small thing. Then let’s talk about reliability. I have accounts with zerodha, upstox,5paisa,angel, trade plus, edelweiss, fyers, aliceblue. Everybody has more system failures than zerodha. Some which are way more serious. To state an example one day mis positions couldn’t be squared off even after 3:30 by fyers. They had to hold an auction next Monday when the markets opened. (The issue happened on Friday). Note that trade plus offers unlimited trading for 100 rupees per month. Basically another version of finvasia. Now another thing people complain about is the lack of a professional trading software. Trust me now and pi aren’t the solutions. If you are serious about a good trading platform the way to go is amibroker or fox trader.

I have not used other trading platform, but Zerodha trading view charts are slower compare original trading view charts.
That’s why I use other broker for trading purpose.

@amanmourya

Don’t know your are talking about NEST or NSENOW as tradeplusonlne provide NEST for NSE F&O but yes you are specifically mention

I personally using NSE NOW, NEST & FOX TRADER from different Broker.
Doesn’t getting any problem from NSE NOW from long time as it’s directly HOSTED BY NSE but NEST version hosted by BROKER’s so NEST stability depend upon broker.
FOX TRADER is also very good.

:slight_smile:

i read on 0dha support page that nse now is free for all. why then it doesnt load and we need to open account with finvasia?

It is likely not working as NSE has shutdown NOW (Press Release) -

Then what do the big players use now, who were earlier using it?
Is nest a good alternative?

imp point from the your news link is as below:
“Over the past few years, brokers say, NOW has been marred by severe tech glitches. Some of them were reported this year, as trading for the retail category of brokers came to a sudden halt. The last such incident was on June 4. In November last year, brokers association ANMI even wrote to the NSE alleging severe loss to its members due to tech glitches. The NSE was also hit by a preferential access scam that involved its co-location trading facility.”

the indicates that not only zerodha or any other broker face tech glitch, the exchange & its own software also faced it. & nse’s favourate co-location scam(scheme) will be remembered always.

BTW, trading & charting softwares should be different, & should be connected with different net provider. so setup can be seen very clean, fast data transfer & other benefit can be get.

Tradeplus online providing BSE trading platform