Zerodha PI - Please dont phase out

@siva Kite is good , there is no doubt about it …but when market moves very fast …it keeps on loading …i have 2-3 tabs open , execution is slow that time , i have faced it many times …
The thing is ZERODHA is like APPLE…the company is good with good product …but you don’t give us much options even for products (for eg – i can’t disable NUDGE…and ZERODHA is not giving an option to disable it )

Are you talking about orders? or normal page because it should not happen this way even if markets move a lot in short time.

Yes, on our list of things, few will be mandatory nudges for most coming we will give option to disable.

Not orders …the normal page …i will share it …mainly happens on expiry days

1 Like

Please do.

https://twitter.com/zerodhaonline/status/763318098589954048

Check this thread.

I’m not concerned about other brokers and don’t have access to check. I’m worried about my trades in Zerodha and would like to trade directly from charts. I won’t be needing Pi if you guys incorporate that in kite.

https://twitter.com/in_tradingview/status/1389941059292106759

This is what is required!!!

What about this?

In India rules are different , broker needs to get url approved for full integration saying that is inhouse platform and are responsible for any malfunction on that website, there is lot of compliance required to keep it up.

1 Like

Does that mean you guys are never gonna integrate chart trading with Kite?

1 Like

Yeah, as of now it looks like that. But we will only offer trading from charts option from TV in coming days.

1 Like

You mean trading from Charts will be available from TV? But integrated with CO? Didn’t quite get that!

I mean we don’t integrate with TV website, if you want to use trading from charts option we will only give.

1 Like

Cool. Any timeline on that? Trading directly from TV will be great for all.

Not less than minimum 2 years :laughing:

So, no timeline?

No particular ETA but likely in next 3 to 4 months.

Finally i got a one broker , 5paisa is updated the EXE desktop platform to think or swim range , what ever i request in zerodha still i not get , but 5 paisa have all the option for derivatives trader , mainly option chain is there , now is the 7th largest broker , no need to maintain 50:50 ratio. all colleterial can be used to take trade . per order only 10 rupees , i can save lot of money , there is no restriction of option buying for hedging , i lost lot of opportunity in zerodha , now they are upgrading web also , i love it , EXE is ultrafast , i can directly buy and sell from option chain

All pre defined strategy are available in 5 paisa tradestation thats cool

see the 5 paisa platform how they design . i love it

1 Like

@TradeB2B

On 5paisa website, it shows brokerage as rs 20 per order, and I don’t see any option of not requiring 50:50 ratio also. Are you referring to some other plan? Can you share some more information?

@Praksy

pay 466 or 999 per month you will get the brokerage rate @10

no need to maintain 50:50 i already confirm with 5paisa

1 Like

Wow, that’s great, thanks for sharing.

And what about the 50:50 ratio, I don’t see any mention of that, that there is no requirement to have cash can trade using full collateral. Can you please shed some light.

@TradeB2B

1 Like