Zerodha TV Chart (Multiple Chart/Time Frame Analysis)

Hi @siva,

Why aren’t we supposed to load drawings of multiple chart of different symbol in one screen?

Meaning, In 2 charts layout I would like to watch One Nifty Auto and on on Right My Stock specific. And I want to view my drawings critical levels of each symbol? Is there a way?

Image is attached for reference
https://www.tradingview.com/x/o2IPz1nt

You can see I’m not able to load my drawings for nifty auto on the left. If i load chart everything gets erased.

We would request you to select multi-view layout–>add drawings and save this as a layout as shown below and can be used when you close the chart and initiate it again from load chart layout.

Reference link:

Let’s say i have drawn critical levels for multiple symbols and saved the charts for each symbol separately. Now i want to compare it in multi-view i load the multi-view chart i get the symbol in multi-view all fine but how do i load the levels i drew for each of those symbols without having to draw them again?

If you see my reference image above. I have the levels for the stock Tata Motors on the right but how do i get the levels for Nifty Auto without having to draw them again?

Please provide your client id to resolve your queries on call.

if you can use mt5 to get data then you can use this.