Anybody Made Profit/Loss Today?

Query is solved by concerned person

No I have taken the screenshot by using printscr command in laptop. hence it is showing trade ID. further date and time are available in executed order but there is sign under executed order when you use kite on laptop that is trade details which do not have time

Okay thanks for confirming

executed order screenshot

Thanks for sharing it

2 Likes

Do you think Banks will continue the rally tomorrow?

No one knows all do is guess and work.:joy::joy::joy:

Hi, zy9599,

you have open short position sbin -6000 at avg 313.68 and ltp is 323.2 Why is it +116700.:thinking:

RegionSBIN

1 Like

My first loss day today in the gap up shorting strategy. Loss=3.4k

Mistake: I have seen the news regarding govt decision on PSU banks yesterday night, but somehow did not realize banking stocks may gap up and end in green.I allowed my algo to run as usual and this is the result:

Lesson to be learned: Have to be more focused and vigilant in following news of this magnitude

Please suggest any other things to keep monitor of under similar situations like today. Thanks

1 Like

What was the mistake done by you?

You working with a speed of computer. Withing 12 seconds you did 3 different trades and that too in 3 different scrip. Nice

1 Like

Today I made a good profit with SBIN, PNB and Infy. Made a small loss by shorting Dmart. I learned from yesterday’s mistake and exit the position at 1098. Imagine what would be my loss if I hold that position till end of session?

1 Like

I was thinking the same :thinking:

I also learned the same lesson in last two days @ no cost

1 Like

i take first trade on the basis of ORB method which was in my favour. but i took second trade on the basis of macd divergence.(i think that there is good gap up opening and stock may be refill gap so i take another trade which was gose wrong)…

I have shorted bank future i assume that there will be some correction may not be tomorrow but the next day

Guys, a separate thread will be created to discuss views on the market to make it easier for everyone. You can post and share views about the markets on that respective thread. Here is the thread for tomorrow.

1 Like

I think same thread title can be edited every day instead of creating new thread every day

please read my post of 24-10-2017 in this topiv only where i have mentioned that I am long in sbin . Toady with the opening itself i sell that position. I agains entered in SBIN with short position at aroun 3:00 PM today. I will wait to book profit in these position if it comes down tomorrow