Association of Retail Traders of India (ARTI)

Thanks but i already said that I AM NOT AT ALL A TRADER so accept my polite refusal to join the group.
Surely it is a nice discussion and i have many friends who are hardcore traders and they may be interested to be a part of this group. all the best .

3 Likes

Thank you sir.

Join the Association of Retail Traders (ARTI) telegram group directly using this link : https://t.me/joinchat/J9Q0zRFS6dgg81dA9lYVWg

2 Likes

Again this is for investors. Will it be any use for traders to go and raise questions.

EDIT: OK I see that it is SEBI sponsored. good.

Exactly …a memorandum and articles of association are created which lay down the objectives of the association. (Lots of formats are available with registration office one can choose the nearest from them and modify a little)
More important is that at least 3 or 7 persons are required (a CA will confirm that or someone can ask from registration office too)

More members can be added to it …all members can pay a nominal annual fee for membership which can be renewed every year …so better to choose a type of association where there is no limit to maximum members.

I don’t have much knowledge on this topic …a CA among us will know better I think

1 Like

I never asked or meant that we solve his physical share problem. I only meant if we are getting support for our issues, then we should welcome it. I hope I am fairly clear to you now.

Off Course YES … But ARTI should be able to protect interest of Retail one …

3 Likes

Let’s register it as a legal entity so that it can take necessary steps

3 Likes

I think it should work for everyone not only for retail, with no discrimination bcos SEBI has done nonsense with small market players also.

1 Like

Your concern is right but larger the area of functioning, the more people and resources required. I am not against but only if it would be possible.

Rather, in my opnion, if there are different groups based on segments and these groups support each other, it would put more pressure on SEBI to act in the best interest of people and not against it.

3 Likes

Yes But Since the name suggest it is Association of Retail Traders of India ARTI so it should protect interest of Retails First.

3 Likes

It would be too segregated. Rather gather as many people as possible in this association and make it huge make it noticeable

What about positional/swing traders ?

Most humbly, it is “Retail Traders” and not “Retail Investors” and so I guess the proposed aim of this would be association is pretty well on track.

The goals, needs and journeys of Investors and Traders are pretty much different so if both are included in a single association, the work load would get quite hectic. Unless there is an announced pay package for working members, I think it would be quite unfair to put so much load on them…

2 Likes

If the members so deem fit and are ready to take the load then I don’t think anyone would have any problem.

Lol… Doesn’t make any difference… Any trader investor positional swing scalper momentum HFT or whatever can join and should join in… As because all will be affected…

1 Like

@ManishAstral @Vandana1 @SBpat and all others…
SEBI has indeed gone mad… I dont know why retailers should be discouraged.

If we dont stand up now it will be too late.

2 Likes

I’m in. Just filled the doc.google form.

1 Like

i m in

2 Likes