Beta version of updated TradingView charts on Kite

It looks fine to us. Can you select this?

We need to capture a few logs at your end. We could not connect with you on the call. Can you reply to the existing ticket with the available time and number? For the time being, you may use Chartiq or TV v1.

You use a single chart in all 8–10 tabs or a multiple chart; what settings do you use, and how many indicators are used on the chart? Can you share a few additional details that will help us investigate.

1 Like

works fine now. Thanks a lot!

Here’s the setup I generally use.

This setup is for stocks/usdinr and I may add a few tab in this setup.

This is for options call/put (only one tab of this at all times)

Certain Ryzen series and Windows versions had GPU issues. Charting relies quite a lot on display rendering so check this too. Certain libraries used by certain appl also had issues so just clear that your hardware doesnt combine to have issues.

Otherwise the specs you mentioned shoudn’t have any general issues for such type of load.

Nope, I was playing asphalt most of the time when I saw some of the glitches and all that… Better to stay out than get stuck into uncomfortable positions :grin:

Well I have seen this issue arise multiple times, one workaround is to close everything, mostly chrome and start again, the issue crops after 1-2 hours. Anyway what I have found the TV V2 is somewhat sluggish right now. Also there are times when you could feel that the order flow is very slow…

Thanks. I will investigate this behaviour over the next few days and get back to you.

That is sometimes the symptom of memory leaks. Do memory leak tests for the browser and in general any driver. Even extensions in the browser can be a culprit. Start narrow then widen the search from browser to drivers.

Don’t know exactly how to check it but one thing I often do is check the task manager to see CPU and memory usage (only chrome open and nothing else) and what I have found is earlier the memory usage use to be around 8gb (with TV V1), TV V1 also used to be slow at times, very rarely though 3-4 times in a month on certain days, while now with the TV V2 the memory usage is around 10 GB (in use+standby). Now what correlation I have found is whenever there’s sluggishness there’s more memroy usage.

1 Like

same problem is happening with me

Issue again, opened a new tab now and no loading again.

Edit : looks like some intermittent backend issue form zerodha side, after 4-5 minutes issue resolved.

1 Like

There could be several reasons for the same error. These are the corner cases associated with the default layout. Please create a ticket and DM me the ticket number so that I can assist you accordingly.

Thank you for providing such detailed feedback. It could be a known problem or something entirely different. We will investigate the previously reported problem and get back to you.

thank you zerodha team, now I can finally sync the charts across all devices

From past 3 days kite web is sluggish for me as well. stopped using it thinking some issue with my laptop. will check again

Pivot indicator is not showing on Daily timeframe for Current day though historical pivots is working properly. Please refer image below.

Can you remove and apply the pivot point again? If the issue persists, can you share a screenshot of the pivot point settings? It’s working fine for us.

Heikin Ashi custom TimeFrame Not Forming Correctly eg. 7 min 14 min
Whatever timeframe chose it shows 3 min candle on custom TF.

Can we get tradingveiw alerts feature on kite

Same problem is here… I contact zerodha support but not getting any positive solution

The fix for the same will be deployed this weekend. For the time being, you may use Chartiq or TV v1.

@Arockiya_Raja Which dns is reliable to connect zerodha server, cloudflare(1.1.1.1) or google dns(8.8.8.8) or any other?