Can't get the logic of BO AND CO

we can use BO AND CO when low volatile in market but can’t able use in high volatility market?.. every experience trader know that tradeing in low volatility market means 98% loss… from past 3 months i have been seeing this problem in quara page too and here also too …i am a positionnal trader and its doesn’t matter BO /CO IS enable or disabled… advantage of positional trading is you can get 10 hours free for your extra full time job its a tension free trading concept … i am posting this topic because many of my students here in this q n a page asking about BO AND CO… correct me if I am wrong

1 Like

If the stop- loss orders that go along with these orders were foolproof , the risk attached to CO and BO is very limited.

However, in the times of need like high volatility situation the stop loss orders do not execute.

There are too many propaganda stories attached to stop-loss orders anyway.

If the client goes to extreme out of pocket losses, during such scenario the broker has to pay up even if the client goes on a run.

This is the main reason why some brokers are not willing to let the clients use these orders during high volatility .

Also, to mention not all brokers restrict CO and BO during volatility, if you shop around you will find brokers that let clients use High Leverage even where there is risk of extreme volatility.

i am a positionnal trader and its doesn’t matter BO /CO IS enable or disabled… advantage of positional trading is you can get 10 hours free for your extra full time job its a tension free trading concept … i am posting this topic because many of my students here in this q n a page asking about BO AND CO…just doing the copy paste… ha ha ha ha ha ha… good day to everyone

i am posting this from my office… my boss is out there meeting a client… happy afternoon to all