Console tags (beta): Trading journal & tracking goals

Don’t you think this is too much time for enable the feature of downloading CSV tradebook that was already present in Console 2.0. ? I have an open ticket, still no one cares to reply on status.

Hi @TheGouda,

Tagging doesn’t work for me anymore. It says tagging in progress, and remains in that state, but doesn’t assign any tag at all even after refresh.

This is fixed. You should be able to download tradebook in the CSV format now.

Could you please DM your client ID, so we can get it checked?

Done @TheGouda. I have DMed you the client ID

1 Like

I know that their call support takes minimum 20 minutes to recieve call by them but in ticket support i got reply within 24 hours and also my query was resolved within 2 hours. My old broker is very bad at support in their end. That’s why i loved zerodha’s support and it’s UI.

Tags are buggy ! It saying Tagging but does not apply no matter how many time one try !

Try refreshing the page once you have applied the tag. That’s what worked for me.

Tried many times. Getting internal server error

Nopes that is not working anymore. There is an issue and @TheGouda and team are looking into it.

Ya that is not working now. Just tried it. @dexter007 @sudheer_kumar

2 Likes

Thanks… You have enabled it, but issue with column order. Could you check and inform your dev/test team to bring it back as it was? No value add in changing the column order, but only causing trouble to clients.

OLD: trade_date,tradingsymbol,exchange,segment,trade_type,quantity,price,order_id,trade_id,order_execution_time
NEW: symbol,trade_date,exchange,segment,series,trade_type,quantity,price,trade_id,order_id,order_execution_time

Getting tagging status since 5 hrs ! I guess I broke this functionality :smiley:
can some please check

Chill guys…Zerodha team is looking into the issue.

1 Like

While tagging, if the scrip list is long, it is impossible to scroll below as the tagging window is immovable and Save option is invisible at this time. So saving Tags is not possible. Pls look into this @siva

Sure. @TheGouda

Yeah I had to zoom browser to 80% just to see the long list. Surprised that this basic thing didn’t get zerodha devs notice earlier

Sorry, This beta functionality is not useable at all . No matter what I do , Not able to tag at all ! I was thinking it is simple to implement - either create a separate table with transaction id and tag id or put tag id in transaction details but not sure why Zerodha Tech team is not able to crack this simple requirement ! I agree that something like GTD / GTC order system is complex but is this tagging system so complex for Tech team to make it simply work ?

1 Like

This is great and very useful. Could you also provide a “Multiselect” at Stock level to apply tags to multiple Stocks(and their individual trades) at on go?

2 Likes

Hi Siva, is there any update on this?

Also, are you aware of how I can view my F&O invested amount and current market value of that F&O in console?