Everything you need to know about Tata Technologies IPO

Yes, I am able to apply. Thanks for such quick response

Is it possible to get allotment for multiple lots in shareholder quota or will get maximum single lot alotement if I apply 13 lots and it gets subscribed 13 times or lesser?

Is Tata Technologies IPO allotment for sHNI proportional or lottery based?

Please also give similar info regarding Retail investors and TML shareholder.

Is there a limit on the number of lots that I can invest in to be considered under the shareholder category?
Will investing in more than 13 lots place me under the sHNI category?

Yeah Small HNI sub category allotment will be done on lottery basis.

These categories shall also have allotment based on lottery if the issue is oversubscribed.

Yeah there is a limit of 13 lots for shareholder category.

You have to select individual investor category in case you want to invest the extra amount over and above 13 lots that you’ve reserved for shareholder category. Or you can just apply the entire amount in one category ( individual investor)

To apply as shni or bhni is it there any ore requisite I read somewhere that one should have investible asset if wirht 2cr to apply as any hni is this true.ir any1 having around 2lakhs can apply for shni

1 Like

Hi @Meher_Smaran , am applying 13lots under TML Shareholder category, how allotment works if Shareholders quota oversubscribed 30times or even more.

1 Like

Since you can apply in multiple categories, does that mean you will get multiple mandate request on your UPI app ?
I have applied in retail + shareholder category.

Hi @darshancool25

Yeah. You will have to accept two mandate requests in this case. One for each category

Hi @Ranjith_kumar

The maximum number of shares allotted under the shareholder category is 6,085,027 shares / 30 shares (one lot) = 202834 shareholders will get the allotment.

In case of 30x oversubscription, 202834 shareholders will get one lot maximum on a lottery basis, if unique investors are higher than 202834.

If unique investors are less than 202834, 202834 shareholders will get one lot, and the rest of the shares will be allotted on pro-rata basis.

1 Like

I missed one of the UPI mandates, now i cant find it in app. (Phonepe support said request it again), is there a way to request it again via zerodha ?

1 Like

As I’m an existing Shareholder of Tata Motors (even before 13th Nov.), Can I apply in both categories under Small-HNI Limit,
Small HNI with Existing Shareholder Category and Small HNI with Retail i.e. Individual Investor Category ?

You can delete the application for which the mandate was missed and apply again. This will send you a new mandate. Here’s how to delete the application: How to withdraw or delete an IPO application?

You can apply in both categories but with the following limits. The shareholder category has a maximum amount of only 195000. You can apply in Small HNI category as an individual investor along with this.

Thanks for clarifying my doubt, one more thing
Small HNI Category Lot Range from 14 - 66 Lots i.e. 210000 to 990000
But, you have mentioned 14-66 Lots in this category

Is my understanding correct ?

We’ve shared min amount category based on the lower end of the price band. You can consider it as 14 itself :slight_smile: 14 to 66 lots

1 Like

Hello All,

Can an HUF bid under HNI Quota?

Regards

I own Tata shares through mutual funds investments, can I consider myself as eligible for application as existing shareholder?

@Meher_Smaran - Can an HUF bid under HNI Quota?

Regards

Mutual fund holds TATAMOT, not you. You own units in the Mutual fund.

1 Like