FYERS broker joins TradingView

After Dhan, Fyers has also joined TradingView.
How long will Zerodha do?

Zerodha should start MTF facility for swing traders.

@nithin What do you think?

5 Likes

We won’t do this @Ravinder_Sharma. There are a few issues with this.

1. It is regulatory grey or maybe even black. All internet-based trading platforms (from where the order originates) must be registered in the broker’s name at the exchanges. Or a standalone platform that doesn’t belong to the broker has to be empanelled as an ASP (especially if the same website or app has to power multiple brokers) at the exchange, which Tradingview isn’t. Here is the link to see empanelled vendors

https://www.nseindia.com/trade/platform-services-non-neat-empanelled-vendors-of-the-exchange.

1. Even if they were empanelled, we’d still not outsource and build dependency on a third party for the most core piece of our business.

This is one of those things where you’d remember this dialogue from Sarkar. :grimacing:

Nazdiki fayda dekhne se pehle; door ka nuksaan sochna chahiye

Here’s an example of another cautionary tale of external dependencies.
https://twitter.com/deepakshenoy/status/1674243927161856000?s=46

30 Likes

Hats Off.

atleast bring the audio price alerts option like tradingview implements it,baki jane do. baki zerodha is good

1 Like

Beware, Fyers is a shady broker.

Can you explain a little bit more on this?

Sure.

I asked them to open a account without aadhar and they said it cannot be done.

They were more interested in getting my aadhar no than opening an account.

They were also rude and arrogant.

Red flags all the way.

At the same time i opened another account with another broker WITHOUT aadhar.

I also have Zerodha Account , till today they have not asked for my aadhar no.

@trader_dude Digilocker guy😁

Digilocker came now.

This issue was back in 2015-2018 when no one was sure if aadhar was mandatory.

So brokers and many other companies were fooling people into giving their aadhar no.

Remember aadhar is not just any number , its your biometric , your identity. Hence it requires the utmost privacy and security, which is a complete joke in india even now.

Just with Aadaar number you won’t get any of the details which you have mentioned.
If you see it that way then you shouldn’t be providing Aadaar anywhere.
Just for this reason you find Fyers shady? Lol. I don’t know I just find this little funny. :grimacing:

May be for you privacy don’t matter. But for me it does.

I don’t provide Aadhaar anywhere.

Its shocking how people are so casual and happy to just give away their biometric linked aadhar no.

Read this → https://www.business-standard.com/india-news/aadhaar-data-of-millions-of-indians-put-on-sale-on-the-dark-web-reports-123103000993_1.html

I m sure you wont care or dismiss this news fake.

Who do you think is leaking this aadhar nos. Its companies like FYERS.

The joke is on YOU.

Didn’t you give your Aadhar to your mobile network provider?
How did you file you returns without providing Aadhar to your CA? I have Aadhar of 1000 plus people. So can I sell it and make money?

Confidential information of Aadhar is in the backend server and not on the face of Aadhaar card.

By merely providing Aadhaar number your data is not leaked. Anyways.

Clearly. :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

It is wise to use masked Aadhar only. (Download form Digi-Locker)

Nope.I have not.

It govt mandated so i m forced to give it. No choice here.

Yes it behind a 5 feet thick wall so it must be safe.

Again, clearly the joke is on YOU.

You are not getting my point. So yeahhh you are right. :+1::pray:

Do you have any proof that they said it cannot be done !!
If this is true then it’s an issue.
I created my zerodha account before adhaar days ( before 2018 ). Kind of 30,40 papers I had to sign and send to zerodha. There was always an option to create an account. Probelm was with POA. I truested zerodha and sent my POA.

I m afraid you missed the point entirely.

Enough wasting time with trolls for today.

Blocked.

The conversation was over the call.

They were more interested in getting my aadhar data. They got really angry that i was not giving to them. I felt very uncomfortable dealing with them.

1 Like

Another idiot and lair.

Blocked.

only good thing on fyers+tradingview is we can save now 10 layouts across platform on the cloud @nithin please bring this to zerodha that way switching between devices like tablet/desktop/mobile is easy no chart wiping off after clearing browser cache.