Goal based grouping of Mutual funds on Coin

There were bunch of regulatory changes and uncertainties about the way mutual fund transactions were supposed to processed. So we had stopped rolling our feature updates. But in the next couple of weeks we’ll start rolling out updates :slight_smile: It’ll be worth it.

1 Like

Thanks.

Hope it’s in some weeks timeframe and not another year.

Anything planned for rollout ?

@Bhuvan when can we expect ? Any timelines?

@Bhuvan Any update here ? I have been waiting for almost 1 year now for this feature. The whole point of mutual fund is to be able to map the funds with the long term goals. Why can’t this feature be prioritised ?

Please give a timeline for this. This is so frustrating to not be able to track funds and only getting to know the absolute returns which makes absolute no sense given I given various kinds of funds in my portfolio and expections and timelines for each is different.

1 Like

Dont expect this for another two years…SEBI has changed lot of things again , they will say we have put updates on hold… This year’s only update is watchlist I believe…

Start using Value Research for ur goal based tracking…Pretty nice thing they have…

We’re working on this, just give us a little more time and we’ll have an update.

Any updates on this. Currently, the dashboard or UI of the coin platform is very plain and not many additional features are provided. I have to manually search about MF’s on platforms like Kuvera, PayTm money, and Groww to get much user-friendly information without going through the scheme document. I think these additional features can be easily implemented in this platform too elevating the value proposition.

Currently, I’m using coin as it provides me a connected back office with Kite, and easy tracking.

Working on it, will take some more time.

1 Like

can you provide a definitive timeline here, so that we don’t bother asking you again and again. OR if it is too much delayed then we can think of trying other platforms as well.

1 Like

@siva I too agree on getting a definitive timeline for the same. This is one of the most important feature for mutual fund i.e to tie the mutual fund with the goals.
Please please provide a timeline or a directional sense as we have been hearing some non definitive answer for long time now
If there are any major challenges kindly consider listing out the same to your customers so that we can get to know if this is even possible in coin or not.

Hope you will come back with something positive as soon as possible.

There have been many regulatory changes this year constantly which we are coping up with hence few things got delayed, as said we are working on our coin web once it is completed we should pick new features based on our priority list.

Again don’t look at your priority list…Give priority to what customers are requesting…This is requested from 2-3 years I believe…

Our list is based on regulatory requirements followed by most asked features by clients.

I had asked this in other posts also , be transparent in what ur doing…Put out the list of regulatory changes and the features ur looking at implementing in next one year so your clients know what your upto and don’t ask you again and again…This also builds some faith in zerodha.

Conduct a poll or survey with the features in ur list and prioritize from the results… This helps you and us to know what everyone wants the most… I don’t know how your collecting the suggestions right now but I am sure a survey or a poll would help…

Looking forward for something in 2021…Hope to see some change…

1 Like

Completely agree with the point above. We as customers are entitled to a better transparency. The pace of development activities in coin is no where near other products like kite. So should we assume that zerodha is not worth investing for mutual funds. Please be transparent with top asked features for coin and how are you planning for them. Not asking for any internal details but expecting some leads as our investment goals are completely stuck from more than year now. We are unable to track our goals.
@siva

1 Like

Currently we are working on new coin web, doing lot of changes to coin backend along side we are working on new features.

So finally it has arrived silently…Happy to see the tagging in console…Testing it out :smiley:

1 Like

HI @sharath_kumar1, where do you see this Tagging feature for Goal assignement to Mutual fund investments?

Manish, you can check this out: Console tags (beta): Trading journal & tracking goals