Guys post your daily trading status

1 Like

Due to carelessness booked huge loss yesterday around 22k+

I placed the order and was playing game. When i reopened kite, option was down 50 percentage from buying price :cry:

1 Like

Ohh damn

If you don’t mind which game were you playing? Also in percentage terms how much trading capital you lost in that trade.

1 Like

Probably pubg :sleepy::joy:

1 Like

Lets ignore the percentage. I will recover it before this month end

1 Like

2 Likes

Today was all about recovery :sleepy::joy:

3 Likes

Today in green. Need 17k + for full recovery

2 Likes

bro … buy side or sell side ?

Buy side bro. Followed price action strategy

You are doing good on options. Do you recommend any resources in May have to check out to learn ?

I learned the basics of options and option strategies from zerodha varsity.

Many strategies are explained there. I am using call back spread strategy for bullish view and put back spread for bearish view

I am using call and put back spread strategies for intraday. Loss due to premium erosion is very less than buying naked calls and puts. Also very less risk compared to buying naked calls and puts. Intraday margin required is around 25k for one trade. To carry forward, around 50k is required thanks to margin benefit

6 Likes

Thanks for explaining clearly. I still haven’t gone that far In varsity.
:raised_hands:

I remember my initial days . 5-6 continuous days of green and i wanted to quit my job and become a full time trader. I wanted to announce to the world that the greatest trader in the world have arrived. It’s been 7 months after that now. Lost tons of money and now busy upgrading my job skill so that I can stay relevant in my job. But I am still hopeful that by the time I retire I will be successful at trading. I didn’t have that many bad days of trading . In fact in all those days where I lost tons of money I was in good profit at least for a brief amount of time. But I was greedy and I wanted to be a millionaire over night. so didn’t book profit and get out and only to end up in deep red by the end of the day. Now I know that to be a successful trader you should know how to manage your risk. I am still failing in this aspect. But one day I will master this demon inside me and that day I will start posting my trading screen. Till then the fight is on with myself. I started with 5 lac and my capital is now only 1 lac. But good thing is that I am still not completely wiped out and I will bounce back. I am not here to take any revenge with the Market. The biggest enemy is myself and I only need to master myself. Soon that day will come.

26 Likes

…it takes 10 years to build a career into anything. It takes minimum 10 years to raise a child,it takes minimum 10 years to build a business.You just have to have patience.”

It ll be full of stupid ego to say one has never had any losses. P&L and mtm’s never dictate how good a trader you are in the beginning.

Beginners might be influenced by PnL, and think the market as portable ATM. There starts the disaster or there starts the forging steps to the long journey ahead.

6 Likes

Another day in green. 14k+ to recover expiry day loss

1 Like

I am beginner :hugs::hugs:

5 Likes

short strangle … exited when i saw the volume
sellers have to go underground till 23rd or need todo less

3 Likes

:yum::yum:

1 Like