Introducing technicals dashboard

i dont think any other platform provides instant breadth analysis for multiple timeframes. This will be helpful for swing trades :fire: ; Thanks Zerodha and Streak!

For example: I was wondering nifty is at ATH again, should i enter or not. But on hourly timeframe as of now, trend is slightly bullish. but the market breadth is negative! so need to be cautious. will not be entering as of now, unless i see additionally confirmation or the breadth improves.

3 Likes

When is Nifty and Bank nifty weekly options expected

Cool. Does this show for all stocks?

Weekly options are also available:

Awesome!

2 Likes

Woah!! @zerodha @Streak

The synergies of Zerodha and Streak have always been awesome.

Last year CTB Chart to backtest and now they have dropped this Technical Dashboard too!!

This is truly impressive! Having access to extensive stock market options data can greatly improve trading strategies.

Thanks for your constant innovation and collaboration.

:brown_heart:

1 Like

IT stocks pulling the index up :fire: Out of 128 points in nifty , almost 112 point contribution is from IT stocks

Reason: Chandrayan Launch effect! :wink:

Ya that’s true.I believe next rally will be from IT sector and Pharma too.

Also such heatmaps also helps in getting a quick snapshot of action happening within a fraction of seconds.

Range and Volume breakouts has been breath of fresh air. Traded zeel today just based on it and ended in green.

1 Like

@ShubhS9 can you help please

Just saw this. This is Superb. Will have to try to make the most out of it :grin:

Just followed the momemtum principle on Zeel and ended in profits today.The url is a must bookmark.

3 Likes

Ohh just below the technicals page i can see some strategies and scanners too! This is amazing,
great addition team

guys you can see backtest results of different strategies, i find this useful.

how can i copy the above strategy and change the details? can anyone help ?

How did you do this? What do you exactly look when trading from this platform ?

What is the discover scanner option on this page?

Crazy Up move today

Made profits in Paper, wish I was live trading

Yes, same for me. Made some good profits today in paper trading by looking at the volume breakouts in options. I’ve posted the results here - How many follow System trading? - #33 by Chirayu08 @Foodietrader

It showed some stocks in my portfolio.

@ShubhS9 please confirm

This tool is super productive. I am able to easily create a watchlist for every day.

IT stocks on fire today