Introducing technicals dashboard

Nice cool feature @Zerodha and @Streak.

A quick market technical snapshot helps. Scared to see AngelOne’s scrip in the list though. Tough times ahead.

1 Like

yes look like that. So are you shorting it or looking for a contra trade?

does data updated automatically or do we have to refresh page ?

heat map data should be updated without refreshing page.

Today’s action stocks!

Would like to buy if it sustains above 945 in Medplus.

Not a recommendation though. Don’t screw me.

so i am using this tool as shown below:

I am a swing trader, so i will check the higher time frames for the overall trend and shorter timeframes for entry points. Now with the Technical tool and market breadth visible together. you can see in the above video that for 30mins the breadth is better and bullish. But for 1hour and 1 day it is neutral to bearish.

So it’s safe to say, the overall bias is neutral to bearish and i will not be taking a strong buying position as of now. Maybe a bear call spread would be a better strategy to employ right now.

@ShubhS9 - Can this page be set to auto refresh? Also how delayed is the data or is it updated real time?

EOD Report today: 18th July 23.

@trading_technicals I went through the whole site but didn’t notice this was there. just saw after reading your comment Thanks bro .

This is useful data :+1: :+1:

HI @ShubhS9 , @Meher_Smaran

It would be great if the team add a quick search option for the stock for quick navigation.

Noted, @Zodiac

Thanks for the feedback

Keep an eye on action stocks for today- 19th July 23

icici prudential looks like a sell candidate.

streak’s technicals confirm too !!!

1 Like

20K coming soon for Nifty. Honestly did not expect such a huge rally

everyday new 52week high stocks, look at the strength! :fire:

Stocks appearing in three results are really good for positional trades

HATSUN has really given a good breakout and looks good for short term buy on charts. Dashboard really helping saving time in searching for good stocks.

1 Like

Traded in Nifty Bank today by seeing this heatmap…ended the day in profit

Bought some ITC today since it is giving a Volume Breakout and also a Range Breakout

2 Likes

Guys do you think that the Bull Run has started?

Amazing features. Nice work

2 Likes