Kite 3.0 - beta!

tick side of stocks will be great and a button to remove it. it sud be handy.

in pc doing so many clicks is pain. no wonder how mobile trading working ha ha :sunglasses:

@siva I save it everytime and next time I login, the volume chart is not visible.

Requests:

1. Option Chain
  2. Add multiple scrips from same search. For eg if I want to add nifty 50, Nifty Dec Fut, Nifty Jan fut, few CEs and few PEs etc. currently each time I have to type Nifty in universal search box. click + sign and whole search vanishes. Now you have to type nifty each time. Upstox has this facility. you type say reliance and then add as many futs, opts etc and then only close the search dropdown menu.
  3. Good PR - one that will not tell customers that ā€œyou will get use to thisā€. This is not good -even politically
2 Likes

Can you save it as preference and try.

@nithin

sir, thanks
the charting is somewhat better from it was at the launching of kite 3.0

please add basic feature of kite the sound of order execution
and a feature of price alert sound

@siva,

1. when 2/4 charts are opened on Kite3, the ā€œStudiesā€ label gets activated once the mouse passes at horizontal level anywhere on the chart (red outlined area) and then with mouse moving downward, it highlights added studies with white mask all over the chart. this is annoying. Studies should be activated only within the useful limits of that section only(as marked by green area)
    note : mouse on extreme right side of chart is not visible in below snap as it was a screenshot

2. As I remember, Studies label was shown early in prev Kite, but new Kite3 single chart dont have it, so how come this thing is available in 2/4 charts ?

3. while comparing other scrip in chart, it is not occupying full Y-axis, pls see attached chart. for this example, trend comparison between Nifty future and Option price levels is not clear enough.

2 Likes

Kite is far better than Pi, in simplicity and usage

But having technical analysis strategy in TradeScript, Pi Scanner Code -> is missing in Kite

Now we have to manually walk through watchlist, to filter stocks.

Realtime atlernate for Pi Scanner is not available (all are 15m delayed),
Can we request this feature for Kite?

2 Likes

@nithin Please have a look at below request.

If we want to draw using any tools, it requires 3 clicks.
Click on Pencil Icon > Click on drop down > Click on the required tool.
If you can provide shortcut of the most used tools on left side of charts window, it would be easy with one click.

This would increase the ease of use and enhance charting experience.

1. Can you please add default watchlist for major index like Nifty, Sensex and Bank Nifty ??? Manually doing this doesnā€™t make any sense.
  2. Also, what is your view over increasing count of stocks per market watch? 20 seems too less.
2 Likes

Great, exactly what i had in mind.

Traderscript/Scanner alert + Prepare order from levels marked on chart -> would make kite power limitless :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Will check on the possibility.

We are working on something similar, soon it should be out.

2 Likes

Expiry is added on market-depth.

1 Like

This is sorted, can check now.

@siva how can anyone trade without chart

1 Like

Dear siva,
it is very difficult to take action using exit button in open position in kite 3. exit button should be obvious and clear. because fast action requires things clear not under menus. It seems zerodha is working on too much menus in kite which is not good ā€¦ Drawing menu, Chart options menu, position exit menuā€¦ can you check the easiness of TradingView Platform ā€¦ which is best in terms of user friendliness plz take some inspiration from thereā€¦ it is not bad thing to take some good things from the bestā€¦dont take it personalā€¦ I am regular client for last 3 years and now i feel zerodha has lost its vision on user convenienceā€¦ which is i think not a good thing.

Best of luck

2 Likes

@nithin Can we have complete black and white gui in kite 3? something like office theme?. Very difficult do trading in office :stuck_out_tongue: pls help us by giving total end to end black and white guiā€¦ including 0da logoā€¦ Thanks in advance.

@siva I tried it tooā€¦ but the same result when I logged in again. Everytime I Have to goto saved Views and load the saved view, but itā€™d be more convenient if this can be saved and loaded by default.
Thanks.

One can add the required indicators and save it as preference, last saved preference will be applied by default.

why MIS shown as default option while clicking the buy optionā€¦ in Previous it was CNC.