Kite 3.0 - beta!

Follow below steps

1. Set your preferences
  2. Wait for 30 secs or manually go to layout and select save it as preference option.
  3. If you do any changes to preferences and waited for 30 secs the new ones will overwrite old ones as auto save option will come in to effect.
1 Like

@shiva I think you should make a document for Frequently asked questions and give possible solutions for that .
:running_man::running_man:

I am unable to view are charts properly, I have recorded video to explain my problem.

Anyone from Zerodha can guide me why i am getting this problem ?

@nithin @hydtrader I am facing the same problem since day 1. They did contact me to look into this problem but they do not have the solution to this. As not many clients are facing this problem I guess they are complacent about the issue. Our only option is to move to another broker as it is not possible to trade. They did suggest me to trade in incognito mode but that did not solve the problem. It seems it is futile to wait for the issue to get resolved.

@Debanjan_ghosh @hydtrader

Hopefully this should be sorted by monday eod for you.

@siva the number is definitely not less than 5. The people who haven’t been able to contact you have moved to other brokers.

1 Like

It would be really great. Thank You

@siva ans plz

Thnak you very much @siva

!

THIS IS MY FIRST SCREENSHOT HAVING LOADED ALL THE INDICATORS AND WORKING FINE

Screenshot%20(43)|690x290

BUT AS I MOVE TO NEXT SCRIPT YOU CAN SEE MY SUPERTREND , CCI INDEX AND MOVING AVERAGE APPLIED TO CCI GOT VANISHED.

PLEASE HELP ON THIS! @siva

After adding these, go to layout and select save it as preference, and remember about Auto save option, if you do any changes to these and waited for 30 secs then new preferences will automatically overwrite them, If you still want any help then can create ticket here.

OK GOT IT. Thank You @siva

@siva I have logged a ticket for the issue as informed by you but still have received no response or resolution for the same…

You can message me the ticket number.

@siva, i do keep hourly chart of stock or index chart on main window, on pop up chart i keep the chart in Daily or weekly , but it changes automatically to hourly chart , how to keep 2 different time interval charts, and also pop charts goes to sleep mode

Why don’t you try this on multiple charts.

1. Open any chart.
  2. Go to display, select 2 charts under multiple charts.
  3. Select nifty or required chart on both charts.
  4. Give any time frame on chart 1 and save it as preference and do the same on chart 2 and save it as preference.
  5. Can also do the same on multiple 4 charts.
  6. Can also change scrip at once on all multiple charts with just one click, go to display menu on that particular scrip box and select Repeat option.
    Try the above and let me know if your requirement is fulfilled or not.

@siva i am sorry to say my requirement is not fulfilled, multi chart has some issues , ( just see the attachment) charts are only in candlestick & no any other indicator setting option , takes too much time to load, lets say Kite 3 has 'n" number of problems, i don’t want to discuss here!! i am missing the good one Kite 2 :disappointed_relieved:

Can you change your system resolution to recommended and try again.

Let me try, but help me out , how to change