Kite 3.0 - beta!

Also one irritating thing is that we cannot move stock from page 1 market watch list to page 2 or vice versa. Add a feature in market watch screen so that user can move any stock in market watch list to any other page.

1 Like

I could not see the price increase in obsolete number, I can see only in percentage.

1 Like

I sent an email to support team with my feedback, nobody responded hence dropping a note here… Market depth is freezing… when the order is executed market depth is going off, we need to click the button once again… Trigger price for SL is not displaying every time we need to look into the info

Chart is Not Loading Guys @nithin @Bhuvan

notifications are not in order image

Facing Problem While Placing Orders. Reslove as soon as Possible.

when we connect to Coin / Funds - usually it redirect and auto login and we need to reenter the passwords everywhere…

Kite Android
Most of the time today!

No setting menu on multi chart screens. So not able to configure views, displays, studies etc…

The time stamp on Renko charts in incorrect. It is lagging when compared to old Kite 2.0
Please check the day separator lines on the old and new version of Kite…
KITE 2.0

KITE 3.0

The chart looks the same in both the versions but the day separator lines are not in sync.
Please rectify this ASAP

sir , spark line charts available for live stocks ?
This is great feature to get glimpse of stock trend if it is available for live stocks

its great but it sud not AUTOSAVE the parana dhinka indicator used by any pplz in his account only the saved view sud be their. so that server is load free

its great but it sud not AUTOSAVE the parana dhinka indicator used by any pplz in his account only the saved view sud be their. so that server is load free

in addition to showing % change from previous close, show % change from today’s open also(needed for intraday trend) (Because sometimes stocks open on large gapups, but price decline whole day, so can’t see the trend just by looking at the marketwatch list)

1 Like

in kite charts, give buttons like "1 day, “3 day”, “5 day”, “10 day” etc,. that automatically adjusts the zoom of the chart to those time-period.

The feature already available in KITE, please do refer below screenshot.

But, it has predefined timeinterval set for them(like 1D->5min, 5D->1H).
I am requesting to zoomout at my custom timeinterval.

@nithin Would we have notification support for web and android versions? Also, is there a price alert system in the pipeline?

While applying Pivot Line, chart candles squeezes and almost become useless, Kindly do the needful…

Yes, me too facing this same issue.
It really becomes difficult later to drag the prices to adjust candle size because of putting pivot lines.

need chart with 2 mts