Kite 3.0 - beta!

Can check this.

The level 2s are not updating at all across all scrips, all charts.
Pathetic

Hi Siva,

My Clint ID is RC0547

One leg of BO is showing open ( nifty future)

kindly cancel the order immediately

I have sent the mail to support

Chethan.

Thanks God ā€¦i close my positon before technical glithā€¦

@siva orders are closed but p/l is active. What to do?

@siva Today Zerodha Again Show His F**king Technical Glitch Problem Whatā€™s The Problem With You Guys. Can You Donā€™t Want To See Your Customer In Profit And Happy!!

Really Really Frustrating ā€¦

Some of our clients are facing issues with BO/CO due to our leased lines connection flapping. We are disabling all new BO/CO as a precaution. All other order types continue to work fine. Apologies for the inconvenience.

LLRC
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Everytime This Happensā€¦ And By The End Of The Day They just Send You The Apologise Message For Their F**king Technical Glitch. Because We Are The Fool people (according To Them) Who Have Open Account In Zerodha. What The Worst Service By Zerodha.

You Actually Donā€™t Deserve To Be In Even Top 50 List. (Just Having Technical Problem Everytime)

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

After getting 3rd rank in broker industries ā€¦Zerodha have started eating the profit of customerā€¦:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Rightly Said :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You have unlisted my simple question?

@Kshiteesh_Saralaya have unlisted this thread . But luckily i copied thread link ā€¦ I am going to share This with every oneā€¦ NSE order Rejected: Server Not Ready

@Tah_Original

probably because too many question/threads on same issue.

Unable to cancel order nowā€¦ Today auto-square off is at 3 PMā€¦ So Zerodha will take auto-square off fee of 20 rs from everyone.:expressionless:

Ya that is the part of thier busniess ā€¦Dudeā€¦

Unlisting that thread for very legitimate problem is like a gag order. Bully mods.

And iā€™m not even on Kite, its Pi so why should they want me to post here?
Now even server issues, NSE problems, Omnesys lugs etc are Kite issues?

Share Your Viewā€™s Here

They will completely delete this thread .ZERODHA IS THE WORST BROKER. WHAT's YOUR VIEW

Its Deleted Already