Kite 3.0 - beta!

but I Copied The Link

They just unlisted it.
I have pushed them hard quite a few times.
I know that they can delete the topic altogether

This is amazing
I canā€™t see pending positions while itā€™s still open

it will come down upon them one day if they keep deleting.
How many users/voices can be silenced.
Iā€™m not talking about offensive/violation posts etc.

but just bcos i opened a thread, they unlist it wrong.

https://tradingqna.com/t/zerodha-is-the-worst-broker-what-your-view-and-your-experience/37121

This is My New Thread And they Again Unlist. I Will Keep Making New Thread until They Stop Unlisting It.

1 Like

Jindagi Jhand ba phir bhi ghamand ba :joy::joy:

1 Like

I donā€™t think this TradingQNA is for complains, itā€™s for knowledge sharing.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Today who made loss due to their technical glitchā€¦Feel free to lodge complain against them on NSE complaint portal. And demand refundā€¦

Are bhaiā€¦ Barso se kite kite karte hoā€¦ Kabhi acchi tarike se udao kite koā€¦

2 Likes

If someone having 100 lots openā€¦ I bet he would consider other

1 Like

Check Nifty Commodity Chart Pls. Candle displaying in abnormal way. @siva

theyā€™re already elsewhere IMHO.

If your money in stake you wonā€™t talk like this. Its happening every time, Same prblm. We canā€™t even predict when technical issues. I think its better not to trade

Surprising Ashwani Gujral was able to take his trades the way heā€™s going :D:D
are there preferential servers ?

biggest mistake of mineā€¦i should leave zerodha earlier in the month of marchā€¦

1 Like

Same Here @Siba_Prasad_Sahu I Have Already Opened Account In Upstox. But Due To Some Work Not Able To Offload Money From Zerodha To Upstox

I think he might have contacts of zerodhaā€¦ Must be taking royal trading membership?.. How could someone trade that big with such consistent problems

One Month Before I Have To Suffer Loss As I Have Taken BO Position And My One order Was Open And I Was Not Able TO Square Off My Position. From That I promise Myself That I Will Never Take BO/CO position. And Today Thank God That I Donā€™t Have Done In BO/CO Order.

Mr nithin would be personally calling such clients if they are having sucker problems like this :thinking:

1 Like