Kite 3.0 - beta!

any update on the 10 scrips drawing limit? @siva

Unable to login Kite. “No response from server”…

What’s going on??

@siva why is your server down?

dude seiously there are just 3 minutes before market open, what the hell is going on?
@nithin

This is how we should start our treading ???

@nithin @siva whats wrong with kite, cant login?

It’s a disgrace, that based out of Bangalore, you guys are providing crap tech platform like this. People’s hard-earned money is on the line here.

at least announce 2 nd may as paper trading day :grin:

What the heck is wrong with you @nithin everytime when market opens you shut down the server.I am quitting Zerodha now.Get lost as I don’t have time to play hide and seek.

still i am unable to login

What the hell is this…not able to login @siva @nithin…r u kidding… don’t forget that we clients can throw you out of business if you mess with us…#grow_some_balls…bloody cheats…

What the hell guys. Missed a golden opportunity in Kotak Mahindra because of your stupid issues. Too bad my upstox account isn’t activated yet.

Still no update…

All those traders who are thinking of opening an account with zerodha please be brave and runaway with your money… these cheats will loot u like a bloodsucking leech…go to some other reputed brokers…

anyone using pi ?
i thing today they not even allowing leverage for BO ?

Zerodha is a scam.

Using Pi, it is working fine! But seeing the problems, I wont trade

Still not able to login on kite?

Oh…no Ashwani just openly lashed out on zerodha on public TV…in CNBC TV 18 time 9.18am

Still not able to login